+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 465 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default Exactly

Tracking my return I sent back

Hello,

I am selling an unopened box of three TRx bottles for 100 euros (Basically a bottle for free). I am located in France. If anyone is interested please message me privately.

Regards,
    Maximiliano

Quote Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post
    Hello,

I am selling an unopened box of three TRx bottles for 100 euros (Basically a bottle for free). I am located in France. If anyone is interested please message me privately.

Regards,
    Maximiliano
    why dont you just return it back to them???

what was your experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Thankfully, I never had a crown balding problem, so it's a moot point for me. 5 or 6 months ago I was terrified that it was beginning to open up, but now it's completely closed up. Whether I was having bad hair days or TRX2 prevented the worst, I cannot say.
    againstthis, judging from the initial pics you posted, they seemed to indicate a lower hair count/thickness in the frontal region, about an inch behind the hairline.

In my experience i have noticed new growth in that region and increased thickness, keep an eye out in that area over the coming months.

Because I don't really trust that I'll get a refund from them (I think return policy is only for a month or something. I ordered these late last year). I don't have that much experience with TRx since I only took it for 6 months and then decided to quit (Too expensive). I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread but try to stay away so that I don't think about my hairloss 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by fontanajul View Post
    Because I don't really trust that I'll get a refund from them (I think return policy is only for a month or something. I ordered these late last year). I don't have that much experience with TRx since I only took it for 6 months and then decided to quit (Too expensive). I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread but try to stay away so that I don't think about my hairloss 24/7.
    i read some of your posts, didnt you notice at least a stop in shedding? you should have noticed this in the 6 months at minimium.

are you taking it with anything else?

Yeah I noticed a reduction in shedding but don't know if it was caused by my natural hair cycle, finasteride, or the TRx... In any case, I don't post here often so if anyone's interested just send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Check your PM's fontananjul.

So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows
    no cosmetically significant growth herem but 2 thin haisrs have popped up on the right side.

Left side temple is s*** but the hairs in the frontal section have never been this good for years.

I really do believe, i overdosed on the niacin!