+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 465 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Inactive

Default approaching the 4 month mark now

- shedding minimal; drastically improved compared to when started off

- hair looks thicker and fuller. Also confirmed by various independent sources/encounters who didn't know about this (hairdressers and friends)

- can't verify if the fuller look is due to actual regrowth or just the hair being pumped up. However, I see fuzz and even thin pigmented hair growing on my temples and front (again, can't confirm if this is due to TRX2 or other effects).

In summary: For me this stuff works out well and I'm more than pleased with the results so far. Fingers crossed for those still waiting for improvements.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post

- hair looks thicker and fuller. Also confirmed by various independent sources/encounters who didn't know about this (hairdressers and friends)

- can't verify if the fuller look is due to actual regrowth or just the hair being pumped up. However, I see fuzz and even thin pigmented hair growing on my temples and front (again, can't confirm if this is due to TRX2 or other effects).

In summary: For me this stuff works out well and I'm more than pleased with the results so far. Fingers crossed for those still waiting for improvements.
    Interesting. Have you done any hair counting so far? This probably would give some hints on if actual regrowth is taking place or if your fuller hair is due to increased hair shaft diameter.

How's it going for you HairyHair? I found that invite by the way, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post

I've experienced the same benefits.

See I'm not the only one with results

I have just passed 2months and my hair is definately thicker, and i have had the miniturized almost invisible hairs start to thicken and darken. The overall appearance is of my temples rounding off. There are plenty of people experiencing nothing, I'm obviously responding well, but this is just my experience to date.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    See I'm not the only one with results
    You're not the only one who 'claims' results champ.

It follows a trend - any negativity on this thread and 'lurkers' jump out of the woodwork claiming results - pics people?

And they usually only post regarding TRX2 - why is that? Don't you have other Q's to ask anyone regarding hairloss?

The same can be said for minox or propecia which have mixed success rates. The fact is that no current treatment will regrow hair but some may thicken miniturized hairs. I would also say that there are probably guys like me on these forums who have years of knowledge about hairloss and read the latest on histogen etc but have nothing to gain by posting about treatments which realistically havent changed in over a decade.

Those few who are seeing results, I hope you're only taking TRX2 and nothing else. If not, then any regrowth/thickened hair cannot be attributed to TRX2.

Well I quit propecia and replaced it with trx2 I have g
    Had positive results now jc have u not been on it close too 3 months and your 40 odd maybe your metabolisim is slower considering your age