+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 465 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

My expectation's of this product aren't really all that high. If it grew ONE healthy terminal hair on my temple, i'd fall over in amazement.

It ain't going to happen, i'm pretty confident of that. What i do think will happen, is already happening - my hair is feeling better, and is growing well (existing hair)

My complexion has really improved, no doubt about that - i usually get small outbreaks of psoriasis on my face, these have really cleared up, minor outbreaks now - they occur like clock work, every two wks or so - since taking TRX2 the outbreaks have hardy been noticeable.

This is just my opinion tho, maybe in six month's i'll be a long haired hippy, just don't see it somehow - and i ain't expecting big result's, only to be let down.

I was over reading their website again.

It seems to be getting slyly improved/modified over time. They say that some people reported results as EARLY as 3 months, but they give 5 months as their measuring point where everyone can see if it's working for them or not.

I'm curious to see where this is going. True, nothing miraculous happened -the shedding stopped but I'm inclined to believe it may have been my hair's natural cycling taking me to the next NW- but then again two more months is two more months.

Will keep you posted on anything remarkable.

PS The ****ing mind. You start on something full of excitement and even though you KNOW it's gonna take X many months, you still need some shred of evidence that you're not being an idiot. And you're probably right too

Here's a Q&A from Luiza today regarding Dr W appearing on this thread..

Luiza, Apr-07 18:02 (BST):
    Hi,
    I have dropped a note on this to Dr. Whitfield. I know for sure that he is eager to join the discussion on the forums (although his schedule usually is quite busy). Thanks for the suggestions & pointing out bald truth by the way!

Best,

Luiza

Apr-05 23:45 (BST):

There is also a long thread on 'The Bald Truth' Internet forum, called 'Trx2'.

I know for sure that the majority of your customers come from it, as Trx2 isn't really spoken about positively anywhere else on the Internet.

Is there any chance Dr Whitfield could join in with the discussion that's ongoing there? If you have a look you will see some people are actually seeing possible early improvements, and a couple are posting pictures, might help you with your own progress studies?

And another one of interest..

Luiza, Apr-05 23:37 (BST):
    Good point. We are currently in the final progress of publishing information about our ongoing customer study - basically meaning that we are collecting and publishing photos, results and knowledge-base of real customers willing to share their treatments progress. We have received tremendous feedback so far and early customer results are highly encouraging and congruent with our other study results to date. More info on this will be published within the next 2-3 weeks - please stay tuned.

Luiza

Apr-05 23:32 (BST):

May I ask when the site will be updated with pictures and trial results?

At present I can only hope this will work for me, and it could well just be vitamins, it would be nice to see some actual photos and proof, not just testimonials that could have been made up?

Well hey I don't wanna give in but they seem pretty legit

Well I still remain optimistic

No results for me, at about day 55.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    No results for me, at about day 55.
    hey buddy,what norwood r u?not that i don't trust the other posters but i know you are no scammer.please keep us updated.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    hey buddy,what norwood r u?not that i don't trust the other posters but i know you are no scammer.please keep us updated.thanks
    Cheers, you know him personally i take it then?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    I am a n3 vertex or so not really sure. Minox restored a TON of my hair though. No crown thinning anymore and front is strong. Thanks for trusting me lol