+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 465 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    It's been 15 days post-op and have been on my TRX2 treatment for about 8 days now. See pics of my HT below.
    Looks pretty good that should fill in nicely, congratulations dude it's gonna look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Looks pretty good that should fill in nicely, congratulations dude it's gonna look great!
    Yes congrats, looks like it's going to fill in very well indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yes congrats, looks like it's going to fill in very well indeed.
    I really appreciate it guys, I'll try an keep y'all posted with the results. Dr. Konior is a great surgeon. I just hope I get the front to fill in enough, and hopefully the TRX2 (if it works) will support the rest of it.

No offense but I can't believe how many people actually fell for this stuff. Those who bought in to this are warriors, I have nothing but respect for you. I mean yeah, it's early, it can take even up to a year to see the best results. But if you don't see any results, and you spent all that $ throughout the year, waiting for something to happen, then was it worth it? This stuff has nothing to do with new discoveries of stem cell research, it's some potassium channel stuff. I checked out their site, where can I see their before and after pictures, if they even have any? Did the guys who made this just say it's gonna work and that's it? No proof that it does actually work? It's pitiful man, this is abuse. What has Kobren said about this TRX2 stuff?

Look at the price on that stuff man. Damn. That better grow hair like a chia pet.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    No offense but I can't believe how many people actually fell for this stuff. Those who bought in to this are warriors, I have nothing but respect for you. I mean yeah, it's early, it can take even up to a year to see the best results. But if you don't see any results, and you spent all that $ throughout the year, waiting for something to happen, then was it worth it? This stuff has nothing to do with new discoveries of stem cell research, it's some potassium channel stuff. I checked out their site, where can I see their before and after pictures, if they even have any? Did the guys who made this just say it's gonna work and that's it? No proof that it does actually work? It's pitiful man, this is abuse. What has Kobren said about this TRX2 stuff?
    Word is they opened the site early cuz they had the product ready and they're finishing up tests now, with pictures coming in "Q3 2011".

It's a long story. If you read through the entire site, you'll get it.

Otherwise, if you're in the EU it's really not that much compared to other "similar" treatments. Plus, I don't think anybody will go past the 6 month mark without some kind of results. A year max.

Even if it IS a scam, it was worth a shot.

Gut feeling says that it isn't.

I know you're all hung up on stem cells and the rest of that state-of-the-art business but it may not be the ONLY way to hair. TRX2 is aimed at the early stages of hairloss and we're just getting to the juicy part. Once the third bottle runs out, we'll start having a pretty good indication of whether it's working wonders or not.

That's the thing-much as I have doubts about this, it's all ive got.

I ain't losing my **** to Finasteride and can't afford a HT.

So, I'm trying this max six months. And after that, looking at a new Jason Statham hairdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    That's the thing-much as I have doubts about this, it's all ive got.

I ain't losing my **** to Finasteride and can't afford a HT.

So, I'm trying this max six months. And after that, looking at a new Jason Statham hairdo.
    Did you ever post pics of your current state?

Nope, got some crappy ones i took on day dot, when and if i see an improvement that captures with my iPhone i'll post comparisons.