+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    I have ordered TRX2 and have been using it for a few days now. In about a week, I will be having a hair transplant in the frontal region and mid-scalp. My doctor insists that supplements of any sort should be avoided a week prior to surgery to avoid blood thinning.

My question is, for anyone that may have an idea, when is it safe to start TRX2 again once I have my hair transplant? Will it negatively effect growth of the newly transplanted hairs in anyway?

I have sent Tom (who answers scientific and technical questions) at TRX2 an e-mail with this same question, and intend on asking my Doc as well, however, if anyone could give some insight it would be appreciated.
    We`re still waiting to see if this product is legit or not so I don`t think any one is qualified at this point to state what, if any, impact this would have on a hair transplant.

Good luck on the hair transplant and keep us posted in the HT forum.

Testing testing. Sorry just seeing if this thread is still alive?

lol I think we are all waiting on the 3 month update tbh.

Yeah guess so, exactly one week for me now on TRX2, nothing much going on. To be expected tho.

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    We`re still waiting to see if this product is legit or not so I don`t think any one is qualified at this point to state what, if any, impact this would have on a hair transplant.

Good luck on the hair transplant and keep us posted in the HT forum.
    I'd follow the doctors orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah guess so, exactly one week for me now, nothing much going on. To be expected tho.
    Well give it time, I really wanna see this work for people - especially how the science the company proposes suggests that the compound in this product is waking up those dormant stem cells.... but if this is the case, why on earth do they not recommend it for NW 5 onward? Some things about the marketing of this product do not stack up.

Yeah god knows, including separate ingriedients it's my third week, still shedding usual minimal amount. Do think I'm seeing extra fuzz tho, can't be sure 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I'd follow the doctors orders.
    UK, I heard back from Dr. Konior (actually Tom, who is his patient educator) and he said that I should wait about a week, until I have finished my post op meds before returning to TRX2.

It's funny, I got a prompt e-mail response when I asked about purchasing the product, however, have not heard back yet regarding taking TRX2 subsequent to a HT question.........

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    UK, I heard back from Dr. Konior (actually Tom, who is his patient educator) and he said that I should wait about a week, until I have finished my post op meds before returning to TRX2.

It's funny, I got a prompt e-mail response when I asked about purchasing the product, however, have not heard back yet regarding taking TRX2 subsequent to a HT question.........
    Thats no surprise, they take ages usually to answer casual mails.
    Ask them about purchasing and they wake up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Well give it time, I really wanna see this work for people - especially how the science the company proposes suggests that the compound in this product is waking up those dormant stem cells.... but if this is the case, why on earth do they not recommend it for NW 5 onward? Some things about the marketing of this product do not stack up.
    UK, I don't think that TRX2 is intended to waking up dormant stem cells. It is just somehow "fixing" the potassium channel so that the proper food source can get through and the hair is properly nourished.

This is why I dont think it works for NW5+ because the hair follicle has shrunk to beyond the point of return and TRX2 becomes ineffective in that situation.

Just my opinion for what I get from the website.