+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 465 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote from reset,

"Well, I`m an NW5 so if this stuff works on me it should work on most MPB sufferers. A month in and nothing noticeable to report.
    `This is a scam` has been repeated ad nauseam as some other posters have pointed out. And as also pointed out earlier, there is little point to argue scam or effective treatment when results or lack of are in waiting (unless someone is really seeing improvement). Results (negative or positive) will speak for themselves. Also, reports of effective treatment will require photographic evidence to be taken seriously. I hope I have reason to post before/after photos."

Finally a voice of reason!
    Last edited by mlao; 02-15-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: add to

My brother and I have the same stage hair loss thinning hair mines stoped shedding from trx2 and his has not on trx2

Quote Originally Posted by DaveintheUK View Post
    Norwood 1 is'nt considered to be mpb, it's just an adult hairline, unless thinning is present.
    I do wonder how many people think there balding because there naturally proggressing to an adult hairline, then happily hop on hormone altering drugs for the next ten years.
    I'm guessing a lot!
    Pretty much all men have a receeding hairline, when was the last time you saw a 55 year old with an NW1? For example my Dad is going bald, but he is 50 now and I've only started to notice it because I've began losing my hair myself, but for the past 25 years there isn't a person on earth who would have considered him 'bald' - he had that classic slightly receeding brushed back hair, a bit like Arnold Schwazzenger did I suppose in Terminator 2.

But of I did no treat my hair with laser minoxil propecia spectral Dnc revita shampoo 7 years ago I would be Norwood 5 or 6 today

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Pretty much all men have a receeding hairline, when was the last time you saw a 55 year old with an NW1? For example my Dad is going bald, but he is 50 now and I've only started to notice it because I've began losing my hair myself, but for the past 25 years there isn't a person on earth who would have considered him 'bald' - he had that classic slightly receeding brushed back hair, a bit like Arnold Schwazzenger did I suppose in Terminator 2.

Yep, I'm talking about young guys of 18 plus who observe their hairline going from juvenile to adult and think it means they are losing it, then get on drugs when their is really no need (although of course some will have mpb)
    Arnie in T2 looks like a normal non balding adult hairline to me, unless he had work done.

Default For the record

I haven't received my product yet, but I'd like to state I am a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning all over on the top, so hopefully something happens.

Trust me, I want this to work as well. I am just a bit more cynical. Personally I will wait a little bit longer to commit to something like this.

Default well im positive its doing somthing

so its just a waiting game for now

Default Checking In

Hey guys, just checking in.

I recently ordered about 6 months worth of TRX2 and I started using it yesterday.

I honestly have no faith in this product whatsoever, but I'm desperate and I had some money to spend. I am taking pictures, and if I see any *real* changes I'll keep everyone updated. Other than that, I probably won't post much.

Good luck to everyone experimenting with this thing.

Default have faith

your an idiot have faith my hair is ****ing thick as in a few weeks like 3 my bro even said to me today hes amazed cose hes on it as well same amount of time my results are better