+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 465 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Well no one put a gun to my head and made me order some. It was my choice, I like others are willing to try this out for three months.

Why pull the plug on a thread just because it has a lot of interest?
    Probably better off pulling the plug on threads advocating propecia, given it's track record.

I'd rather try this stuff and lose a few quid, and say well I had a go.

I watched last nights show and heard Spencer talking about this thread. Being the most prominent figure in the world of hair loss, I’m positive he has a clue about this product. Let’s face it, if it was worth anything Kobren would be interviewing Whitfield and endorsing it. He said he only considered closing this thread because he feared it could give this unproven product undeserved credibility and that many unsuspecting people would pin their hopes on it. I don’t think he ever seriously considered closing it and made the point of saying that he does think it's best to let things play out.

When he said that he doesn't know if the product works or not, I think he was merely being diplomatic. It’s my take that he puts no stock in this product otherwise he would be all over it.

Surely it's about time Dr Whitfield himself posted on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveintheUK View Post
    Surely it's about time Dr Whitfield himself posted on this thread?
    Well I informed Oxford Biolabs about this thread, and was told he would be made aware of it.

Anyway, would we believe it's him even if he did appear on here?

Well hopefully he'll chime in, but yeah, see what you mean.

After a month of use, hair definitely feels more alive. The shedding has also greatly subsided.

What *IS NEW* is that I now see 1cm long, thin hairs covering the entire empty temple-frontal corner regions of my scalp. If these GROW beyond the fuzz they currently are, we're in the money. I waited a full month to be sure that I was actually seeing new hairs there and not just the remnants of my previous hairline.

Again, if these remain fuzz, there's nothing to it. If however by the end of the second month they have grown/darkened/thickened, we'll be on to something.

Spencer can never, due to his position, endorse, truly, fully endorse, something that is NOT FDA approved and not somehow related to hair restoration surgery. It's not that he runs the evil empire or anything, it's just the way the cards are laid out.

Two more months to go. If those young, budding hairs show signs of actual growth, Whitfield is the real deal. If not, he's another two-bit vitamin peddler who'll go down in the blink of an eye.

My euros say I hope for the former.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Everyone has different expectations as to the efficacy of this product, so where is the bar set to say, "Hey, this stuff was all bull shit." or "TRX2 is the real deal."?
    Plus, with nothing but anecdotal reports (rather than controlled studies) to go by, it would be rather difficult to determine whether TRX2 was actually causing the reported results.

I honestly had no intention of increasing TRX2's sales by posting this thread. When I came across TRX2 and the claims stated on their website, I was shocked to see nobody talking about it. I hope this doesn't get closed, it's great to see people posting their results and opinions about a certain product. This could be exactly what they promised, an effective hairloss treatment (:

Default Hmm

I think hair transplant sergents are shitting there pants if this works

At the end of the day, we can sit on the fence and laugh at it, while our hair fall's out, or we pop Propecia pills, **** it, i'm wiling to get off the fence and try this stuff.

If it does **** all, we'll have tried and will bring Whitfield's name down, simple as that.