+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 465 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Default Geeks

For one I'm 29 and I'm no geek who cares about what I type quickly all I want in life is to work hard make money and **** hot sluts sorry geeks u don't have this lifestyle

^loool

Listen folks. You need to calm down in here. There is no way you can see results after 2 weeks. Let alone a month.

Let's wait at least 2 months. Report back and reevaluate after the third. Then whoever carries on will report back month after month.

I will take my 3 months. I will decide end of the 2nd month if I am ordering again.

Fck it i've placed an order. £115, with discount. Order went thru swiflty.

For me, i feel i may just be missing out on a key ingredient with my home brew plus i've had my eye on a new Gibson guitar, which i could not afford - so purchasing this has taken it out of my reach, and i'm happy it has.

Shall keep taking home tabs until it arrives.

Listen to KeepTheHair lil' champ. And sure you're 29. And I'm John Travolta incognito.

If ANYONE wants to contribute positively to this thread, post some more pictures. So far we've only got Zoidberg and I.

And go do shit until the 3 months are up, don't spend it all looking in the mirror. Jcm800 practice that old cheap guitar of yours. When you DO get the Gibson, the playing will match the look. It'll make a world of difference

Just to give an update on my regiment (I'm taking the ingredients separately, and some of them in larger doses), thing seem to be going extremely well. In fact, despite my initial skepticism, it seems that shedding has all but stopped. Granted, I've only been taking the ingredients together for about a week (the potassium took a long ass time to get here), but the difference is pretty significant. I just took a shower and lost maybe 2-5 hairs (that I saw), as opposed to the standard 20-30. I've also started washing my hair with organic biotin shampoo and conditioner and added saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, and borage oil. Unfortunately, this means I'm taking literally a fistful of pills every day, but as long as I take them with food, so far I've experienced no side effects or discomfort (besides some pretty intense niacin flushes, which were expected). I'm not sure which of the ingredients are helping, but I know that they are DEFINITELY helping. Obviously it would be ridiculous to see new growth at this stage, but the cessation of shedding is good enough for me right now. I'm going to stick with it and will give another update in 2 weeks with pics.

Nice one, can't say after around a week Ive had any changes whatsoever taking separate ingredients, still shedding as usual but maybe my nails grow faster. Oh and the initial Niacin flushing, ah well placed my order today so shall see what benefits that brings during my three months worth!

Default Against this

I don't care how bad my grammar is I left school when I was 17 ever scince I have been a barista one of top coffee shops in Perth and I'm 29 and I own it that's how I can afford trx2 and ps I'm better looking than John travolta so kiss my Greek aussie ass

the champ is a chump.

Default No the champ is the real deal

The best pick up artist in the world is bald so grab ya balks men

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.