+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 465 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Default not just positive

Hey, i think its time for my story too... especially because I ordered TRX2 after seeing the posts in this thread.

So i ordered it back in November. I started taking the pills around the 14th of January. A week and half later I started noticing occasional headaches and dizziness. This is the only effect that it has so far. Till now there is no sign of regrowth, no fuzz, not more body hair and neither less shedding than before.

I think, that there might be more guys like me, who just don't bother writing a negative feedback and like this leaving the public in the opinion, that TRX2 has just positive effects...

Anyways I'll try to stick with it for three months (as long as the headaches don't get more frequent or bothering). But afterwards I will wait till there is more proof to see if I actually order more.

Quote Originally Posted by cannonball View Post
    Hey, i think its time for my story too... especially because I ordered TRX2 after seeing the posts in this thread.

So i ordered it back in November. I started taking the pills around the 14th of January. A week and half later I started noticing occasional headaches and dizziness. This is the only effect that it has so far. Till now there is no sign of regrowth, no fuzz, not more body hair and neither less shedding than before.

I think, that there might be more guys like me, who just don't bother writing a negative feedback and like this leaving the public in the opinion, that TRX2 has just positive effects...

Anyways I'll try to stick with it for three months (as long as the headaches don't get more frequent or bothering). But afterwards I will wait till there is more proof to see if I actually order more.
    If you think the pills are causing the headaches you should cut down to two pills (assuming your taking three a day now). If headaches/dizziness persist even one pill a day might work.

Excerpt from FAQ page on TRX2 website.

15. How did you determine the dose of TRX2™ Molecular Hair Growth Supplement? Is one dose appropriate for everyone?

TRX2 scientists have studied dozens of scientific publications as well as clinical studies carried out in Europe as well as the United States over the past 40 years, looking at each of our key ingredients separately over a wide range of doses. Once we had determined the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated, we evaluated efficacy paramaters, such as new hair growth, the reduction of hair loss and increased hair weight. Uncovering the right formula of natural ingredients was a massive undertaking. Our dedicated team of scientists needed to design a variety of new research methods specifically for this purpose.

We recommend taking 3 capsules/day with food. You may take all 3 capsules together or at separate times. Our recommendation is based on a number of human studies, in which the customers’ responses and clinical outcome were examined over a range of doses. Our experience is that 3/day is the optimum dosage for more than 75% of people.

However, our human body is unique in terms of its metabolism and genetic variability. Some individuals experience more pronounced effects with a slightly higher dose (up to 4 or even 5/day) and others prefer as little as 1-2/day.

Anyone else experiencing side-effects?

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    If you think the pills are causing the headaches you should cut down to two pills (assuming your taking three a day now). If headaches/dizziness persist even one pill a day might work.

Excerpt from FAQ page on TRX2 website.

15. How did you determine the dose of TRX2™ Molecular Hair Growth Supplement? Is one dose appropriate for everyone?

TRX2 scientists have studied dozens of scientific publications as well as clinical studies carried out in Europe as well as the United States over the past 40 years, looking at each of our key ingredients separately over a wide range of doses. Once we had determined the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated, we evaluated efficacy paramaters, such as new hair growth, the reduction of hair loss and increased hair weight. Uncovering the right formula of natural ingredients was a massive undertaking. Our dedicated team of scientists needed to design a variety of new research methods specifically for this purpose.

We recommend taking 3 capsules/day with food. You may take all 3 capsules together or at separate times. Our recommendation is based on a number of human studies, in which the customers’ responses and clinical outcome were examined over a range of doses. Our experience is that 3/day is the optimum dosage for more than 75% of people.

However, our human body is unique in terms of its metabolism and genetic variability. Some individuals experience more pronounced effects with a slightly higher dose (up to 4 or even 5/day) and others prefer as little as 1-2/day.

Anyone else experiencing side-effects?

Intresting, yeah I will try with two or even one pill a day. I had the fixed idea if I want it to work, I need to stick with 3 pills a day...

Oh and I'm sure it's a TRX2 side-effect because I don't take any other medication and never have headaches or feel dizzy (if its not a Sunday after two or three days party weekend;-).

cannonball - do you take your three pills all at the same time, or space them out throughout the day?

hey Guys,

I'm in-line with Cannonball as well. I know this is my first post, but i have been reading and watching this forum since it was started. I ordered my trx2 supply in October last year and i received it 2 weeks ago on January 24th. I have been taking the recommended 3 pills/day all at once, in the morning before breakfast. Are others also taking all of the pills at once?

I too have not noticed any change.

I have been a member of regrowth.com and hairlossfight.com for years under the same name. Trying almost the entire gambit of proclaimed hair loss products, i'm again on the front looking for a anything that might help my reduce shedding and promote regrowth. I'm currently losing about 40-50 hairs/day, more on some days and slightly less on others. IF Trx2 works, i know it will take time to have any effect. I will keep this community updated with any progress. I do have high hopes in this product, but time will be necessary for all of us to make any accurate assessment of the product.

Good luck to everyone using this product, i hope this is what we've been looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    cannonball - do you take your three pills all at the same time, or space them out throughout the day?
    I took one every eight hours.

Just got in my first bottle of TRX2 and took my first pill. Lets hope it does something good!

One of the TRX2 testimonial's -

“I’m 24 years old, suffering from severe MPB, and I came across TRX2™ in an article of the Daily Telegraph. After trying out different hair loss treatments in the past without success, I participated in a trial consuming 3 capsules of TRX2™ per day. Initially I was skeptical that the product would work for me – none of the others, including Propecia and Rogaine, ever did. I started using TRX2™ 8 months ago and I can say that I’m totally blown away by the results. My hair loss stopped (almost), but more importantly, I notice the re-growth of hair follicles covering the temple area of my scalp. This product promises to be the real deal!”
    A.S. (male), 24 years, Norwood 4, Kaiserslautern, Germany

Do they sell the Daily Telegraph in Germany then?! Guess he could have been in the UK on a visit?!

He's obviously talking about an Online version of the Telegraph.

The "testimonials" still look dead fake though, but what testimonials don't?

Yeah - they look far too polished, could do with one of Champ's appraisals in there "This is the Shit". They all look like they are composed by the same person to me.