+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 465 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

It's only natural that you got sides with SP/P/M since they are very common for all three, it has nothing to do with you being sensitive. I also got sides with SP and immediately stopped taking it.

The **** will always and forever be above the hair

That being said, it's my 9th pill today and no side effects or discomfort whatsoever. If nothing else, the Carnipure along with my workout has me feeling top notch

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    Package received!
    I`m starting the pills today. Over the next two weeks i`ll be on the look out for any immediate/short-term side effects (gastrointestinal pain,etc). I had sides with saw palmetto, propecia, and minoxidil so maybe i got a sensitive chemical make up. Anyways, hope to hear from other posters taking TRX2 pills about their experience.
    Go for it, for once I'm wanting time to pass quickly, to see any reported results from this stuff.
    And another thing; what's the point of Trx2 being on Facebook and Twitter?!
    Far as I can see there's zero fkn activity-closed book communication once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Maybe, but I think it's a little too early to say just yet so I'm trying the supplement route.
    The full list of what I've been taking is: H&B L-Carnitine 500mg, H&B N-Acetyl Cystein (NAC) Capsules 600mg, 7C's Cod Liver Oil + Garlic, Timed Release Super One Formula multi vitamin + minerals, an extra banana and 2 oranges every day for the last month!
    TRX2 for the last week.
    Don't know if the NAC is helpful at all, but I figure it probably can't hurt.
    Day off tomorrow so might add some hair pics and update as I go (if I get the courage!)
    Didn't mean to be a dick with that comment, I really hope it works.

The crux of this lies with the potassium channel complex

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Go for it, for once I'm wanting time to pass quickly, to see any reported results from this stuff.
    And another thing; what's the point of Trx2 being on Facebook and Twitter?!
    Far as I can see there's zero fkn activity-closed book communication once again...
    Yeah, their science looks "ok" on the website but I think the terrible response to emails/facebook/twitter is indicative of a scam

Dude have you tried looking up Propecia on FB and Twitter? How about minoxidil? What is this I hear? 10 fans? 3 likes?

There is a reason people want to be DISCRETE about taking anti-hairloss products. Imagine if Former Stallion-Now-Hollow-Balding-Human-Shell "liked" Propecia or TRX2. It practically begs for cruel photomontages to be made and posted onto www.facebookfail.com .

Think before you cry scam.

All this shit is our vain, dirty little secret as it should be.

Period.

I have a bunch of balding/bald friends who don't even know what minox is because they never got a period when their pretty temples/corners started showing through. Me? I threw a hussy fit.

Vanity is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    All this shit is our vain, dirty little secret as it should be.

Period.

I have a bunch of balding/bald friends who don't even know what minox is because they never got a period when their pretty temples/corners started showing through. Me? I threw a hussy fit.

Vanity is a bitch.
    I hear you, I retract that comment, I didn't join their Facebook for exactly the same reason. I don't want to broadcast I'm a vain fkr mourning my fading looks, yep you're both right. I stand corrected on that one

The one thing I love about internet hairloss forums is that I can finally share the burden without appearing a whiney bitch to peers.

Fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    The one thing I love about internet hairloss forums is that I can finally share the burden without appearing a whiney bitch to peers.

Fingers crossed*
    I know, it's nice to be on the same level, all going thru the same shitty experience, let's hope one day soon we can all rejoice and have an online party, drinks are on on Whitfiled if he isn't bullshitting

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Maybe, but I think it's a little too early to say just yet so I'm trying the supplement route.
    The full list of what I've been taking is: H&B L-Carnitine 500mg, H&B N-Acetyl Cystein (NAC) Capsules 600mg, 7C's Cod Liver Oil + Garlic, Timed Release Super One Formula multi vitamin + minerals, an extra banana and 2 oranges every day for the last month!
    TRX2 for the last week.
    Don't know if the NAC is helpful at all, but I figure it probably can't hurt.
    Day off tomorrow so might add some hair pics and update as I go (if I get the courage!)
    A couple of pics after having a shower - day 6 with 3 caps of Trx2 a day.
    One pic with wet hair one with dry hair.
    Will do the same again in a month
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dry.jpg

Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	8136   Click image for larger version

Name:	wet.jpg

Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	8137