+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 465 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    ^ -_- so what?

read the thread.
    Exactly, this has already been discussed.

Just watching the clock now and awaiting user reports, the jury is out, hope he lives up to his claims, or I'll be wishing a mighty Karmic attack on him daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Exactly, this has already been discussed.

Just watching the clock now and awaiting user reports, the jury is out, hope he lives up to his claims, or I'll be wishing a mighty Karmic attack on him daily.
    i still didn't get mine...

i recieved mine last week. although i have been on each of the trx2 ingedients indvidually for the past 3 months and i have to say that my hair loss has drastically reduced. im still waiting for regrowth though but i can see tiny hairs all over my scalp, my hair is about 4 inches long and i can see 1 inch hairs growing everywhere, but no hair in the temple region as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    i recieved mine last week. although i have been on each of the trx2 ingedients indvidually for the past 3 months and i have to say that my hair loss has drastically reduced. im still waiting for regrowth though but i can see tiny hairs all over my scalp, my hair is about 4 inches long and i can see 1 inch hairs growing everywhere, but no hair in the temple region as of yet.
    Wow that's a good sign. Are you on fin or anything else too?
    What exactly have you been taking individually for thenlast three months please?

Wow that's a good sign. Are you on fin or anything else too?
    What exactly have you been taking individually for thenlast three months please?
    ive been on

saw palmetto 320mg 1pill x day
    provillus 1pill x a day ( stopped this after 60 days, i know its considered a scam but when i first took this i regrew one thick terminal hair way below my hairline, which was DEFINETELEY grown due to taking provillus but now nothing has grown from taking it)
    inneov hommme product 2pills x a day

trx2 ingredients -
    potassium 1 x a day 100mg
    l cartinine - 500 mg 1 x a day
    nicain - 500 mg the flush kind
    bcaa - 1500mg 1 x a day

after starting these my hair loss reduced drastically i was losing loads of hair everyday while running my hands through my hair as well as after shampooing, now i merley lose 10-20 hairs, i can see areas where my hair has become diffuse, starting to fill in.

i also introdcued grape seed extract on 29th november 2010 to try and see if i can boost regrowth after reading of an experince on another hair loss forum i take 100mg pill 5x a day.

but wholeheartedly my hair loss is under control, and hopefully another 3 or 4 months on this i would like to see some regowth in the hairline.

ive been on

saw palmetto 320mg 1pill x day
    provillus 1pill x a day ( stopped this after 60 days, i know its considered a scam but when i first took this i regrew one thick terminal hair way below my hairline, which was DEFINETELEY grown due to taking provillus but now nothing has grown from taking it)
    inneov hommme product 2pills x a day

trx2 ingredients -
    potassium 1 x a day 100mg
    l cartinine - 500 mg 1 x a day
    nicain - 500 mg the flush kind
    bcaa - 1500mg 1 x a day

after starting these my hair loss reduced drastically i was losing loads of hair everyday while running my hands through my hair as well as after shampooing, now i merley lose 10-20 hairs, i can see areas where my hair has become diffuse, starting to fill in.

i also introdcued grape seed extract on 29th november 2010 to try and see if i can boost regrowth after reading of an experince on another hair loss forum i take 100mg pill 5x a day.

but wholeheartedly my hair loss is under control, and hopefully another 3 or 4 months on this i would like to see some regowth in the hairline.
    well, assuming you are telling us the truth, finasteride, saw palmetto, nizaoral and TRX2 should do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    well, assuming you are telling us the truth, finasteride, saw palmetto, nizaoral and TRX2 should do the trick
    And assuming Whitfield is

And assuming Whitfield is
    i hope he is, i think these ingredients synthesise another key molecule that the body normally produces by itself, however to use tht molecule by itself in pill form would require fda trials etc?
    we wont know what this ingredient combo actually doee until his patents are published septmeber of this year.

and i was speaking with trx2 a couple of months back and they did state that photos will be released after the trials on this treatment conclude, i think they said q3 of this year.

i hope he is, i think these ingredients synthesise another key molecule that the body normally produces by itself, however to use tht molecule by itself in pill form would require fda trials etc?
    we wont know what this ingredient combo actually doee until his patents are published septmeber of this year.

and i was speaking with trx2 a couple of months back and they did state that photos will be released after the trials on this treatment conclude, i think they said q3 of this year.
    i think the fda is only american...so he has nothing to do with the fda.

if you look at the FAQ section, some patients did notice side effects, but not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i think the fda is only american...so he has nothing to do with the fda.

if you look at the FAQ section, some patients did notice side effects, but not many.
    i meant the uk/eu equivalent of the fda.