+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days!

Fixed by 35 any luck in pre-ordering the product?

i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Yes, that's right. I'm not sure how well it will work for me, even if it is an effective treatment, as whilst I would say I'm a Norwood III bald, I'm at least a Norwood V diffuse. I'm a bit of a borderline case!

Still, if it thickens up what's left, along with an Acell transplant, happy days!
    Your hair loss sounds exactly the same as mine and I'm taking the same approach to combat it in attempting this with Acell transplant. I can control my wealth and health right now, and that's what I'm focusing on until these treatments become established.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    i know it sucks major to have to deal with this shit that we're waaaay too young voor, but if Acell is available soon, and if TRX2 is effective, en if histogen will be on the market within 5 years...then I think we will be okay. Aderans is also very promising.

In the worst case, I will live my youth in my 30's instead of my 20's
    I think this is my view too.. although i don't want to think about it like this..

I'd like for this to be the real thing, and the company's website seems to promise the moon (regrowth even in the front and temple regions), but I remain skeptical. Where is the photographic evidence of significant cosmetic improvement from patients who used this product and nothing else?

I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I can understand then not posting pictures...pictures mean nothing on the internet. Easily doctored.

But they do promise "significant hair growth in the frontal and temple regions"

thats insane. I highly doubt it...but I do hope its true.
    maybe it's not that insane for them, and by them i mean that guy, and oxford university...

i don't think it can guarantee a full head of hair for someone who is a nw 6 or 7 but it seems like something that could work a bit better than propecia, and can be used in combination with propecia.

well if it works a bit better than propecia than i think most people will make the swop rather than using both..

I think if you can you would rather use something thats natural (TRX2) to keep your hair than something thats not (propecia)

Lets hope it works

Has anyone been able to order anything off their site yet? I've tried multiple times and it has never worked. I tried when the preorder 20% special was working and afterwards.