+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Hybrid View

Default Trx2?

http://www.trx2.com/

Will this be an effective hairloss treatment? Does anybody else have more information about this?

I've been trying to order for days now. They insist their SHITTY website hasn't got a problem, but every time I try to proceed with the purchase it wipes all the order form entries and tells me to try again later. **** it, nothing is worth the stress of a website as shit as this.

It doesn't come out until early 2011

Yeah, but you can preorder it and get a discount.

I'm curious and excited about this product.. they seem confident about it, will have good results so they say. We'll see. Sometimes the best cures are ones under the radar.

crossing fingers.

I have my hopes too high for this also...

I can't wait to give it a try. But I know I am most likely being a fool.

Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a couple weeks now, never even heard of Trx2 before then.

Anyways, some interesting stuff.

I'm 25yrs old and have been losing my hair for at least 3-4yrs now, if not more. I've never used anything yet, no propecia, rogaine, or anything for that matter.

However, my hair continues to thin, my hairline is receding and the top is getting thinner by the day due to the constant shredding. Although I'm not happy about my hairloss (and who is) I've been accepting of it thus far. However, after doing some more research on the internet about hairloss, I stumbled across this forum and all the writings about Trx2. I'm really curious to see how everyone does with it, as I'd be more than willing to spend the money if it is a proven product.

A couple questions though. Is Trx2 supposed to simply stop hairloss, or is supposed to help re-grow hair? Should I expect most if not all of my hair back in months time if this were to be a success?

Also, to AgainstThis, I'll be honest. I don't really notice much of a difference in your pics from one month ago. Perhaps it's because I'm quite pessimisitic and do realize that your original pics were of you with 'greasy hair' as you said so yourself, and these ones are of you with both wet, and dry hair. Either way, it's tough to tell, but I do wish you all the best, as I really do hope this stuff works.

I hope to hear more from you all about your progress, it's great to see a board like this with several members. Can't help but feel a little excited about Trx2!

I think this whole thing is a joke. I just tried to purchase this product again and it keeps giving me errors, same as before. A brilliant man affiliated with Oxford University makes a life changing product and they can't get someone to design a decent checkout process on their website? Seriously?

Default TRX2 Early Shedding

Hi – Are any of you early TRX2 trialists experiencing any Minox type early shedding prior to re-growth? Nobody seems to be mentioning this!! Could it be that if it works for you then it just works and you see some re-growth and conversely if it does not work then all that you have done it to lose a few dollars but no more hair!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulC View Post
    Hi – Are any of you early TRX2 trialists experiencing any Minox type early shedding prior to re-growth? Nobody seems to be mentioning this!! Could it be that if it works for you then it just works and you see some re-growth and conversely if it does not work then all that you have done it to lose a few dollars but no more hair!
    Well I shed throughout the day minimally if I run my fingers thru my hair, to be expected.

And in the last six weeks or so there have been two shower occasions that I shedded more than usual.

Other than that, no major sheds indicating the onset of growth I don't think for me.

I'll go with this for six months, if I do see definite growth I'll keep going indefinitely. Still not convinced yet, but I am 41 and it's early days so time will tell.