+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 465 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Haha I know the cartoon made me laugh as well.

Trading standards anyone...?

Am in 11 month and still no sign of stopping receding let alone regrowth.

My hair although a bit thicker is a bit softer and "sticks up less" than it used to when I started this stuff. Has anyone else notices a change in hair texture like that?

Temples completely gone and after a 3 month long shed, things are looking see-throughier than ever.

Stop picking at hairs.

TRX2 promised the moon and it was all a crock of shit. From when did "Regrow your temples!" become "Come on, isn't your existing, thin, shitty hair a tiny bit thicker?"

And for 50E's a month? Are you kidding? I had better hair back on bullshit placebos like Inneov and Aminactif and they were half that price.

Stay away people, I really wanted to believe in this, but there is no denying the awful truth. May you spend my 500E on medical bills Whitfield.

I understand your pain AgainstThis. Maybe your hairloss is just more aggresive then mine. I am most definitely still receeding, but trx2 has seemed to help me hold on to more of my hair and the overall health of it. But who knows, it may all go to complete shit soon. I am kind of grateful it has helped me for the last couple months, even tho it might be a small amount, because my hair was going down real fast before.

So Im just wondering, and I dont want to annoy you, I remember you saying at one point your hair seemd healthier and more thick at one point. My question is are ALL of your results COMPLETELY in the garbage, I mean not 1 drop of remnance of anything is left? Nada, zip, zero, all 100% shit across the board now? No super small shitty hair even slightly thicker?

Would you mind throwing up maybe like 2-3 quick pics demonstrating how bad things are for you? Thanks man, and I am still in this fight with you and on your side, but most likely just have an easier hair situation than you.

Bio Labs should be shut down. It's clear that by now long termers using this stuff are no better off. It's a misleading con. Whitfield shame on you. Hope your champagne makes you throw up.

I am most definitely still receeding, but trx2 has seemed to help me hold on to more of my hair and the overall health of it.
    You can't possibly know that.

I don't get this whole argument I've seen repeated often on this thread "my hair is still receding, but it looks thicker on TRX2!" It is BS. Don't people realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

Look, there are so many things that cause our hair to appear different on a day to day basis. Temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, buildup from styling products, normal hair cycling, the list goes on. I feel like everytime one of the TRX2 apologists has a good hair day they come on here claiming results and misleading everyone. Accept it, the stuff is garbage, and everyone who bought it has been had.

Anyway, I hate to prolong a thread devoted to a scam product, but I just had to comment on that ridiculous Goodbye Hairloss cartoon they posted. What a joke! TRX2 has been on the market for a year now, and they still can't cough up a single video or photograph of an actual person who has benefitted from the stuff. I also love the fact that the scientist character in the ad is bald and stays bald. How appropriate!

Well said thinning@30. It's time ppl stopped trying to justify using this crap. I'm overjoyed that I stopped funding Whitfield about two months ago. And you know what? I still have good and bad hair days-it's nothing to do with trx2.

Still unsure as to how he's able to justify the study results posted on the trx2 website whereby

"Hair count (Mean number of hair in an area of 2×2 cm): +35.1% (after 9 months) and +49.2% (after 18 months)

Hair Thickness (Mean weight of hair – bundle of 30 strands): +22.5% (after 9 month) and +38.7% (after 18 months)

Terminal hair change (% change from vellus to non-vellus): +23.2% (after 9 month) and +36.4% (after 18 months)"

I find it more than slightly unnerving that he's allowed to publish such things when the truth of the matter remains trx2 literally doesn't do shit all.

I totally agree clandestine. How can he get away with publishing such bullshit? Time to call the trading standards I think.

Not sure mate, it bothers me. I'm sure it does many others as well.

Does anyone know what England has in terms of consummer protection agencies? I'd like to report Whitfield and his disgrace of a company.

He's a morally bankrupt POS who's been trying to profit off other people's misery and desperation. I guess it's just a sign of the times where it's now common and acceptable for people to put money over principle.