+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 465 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Inactive

I'd say the ratio of thin hair to terminal certainly improved after 18 month compared to baseline. according to their figure 3 +23% after 9 month and 36% after 18 month. None of their patients were on other drugs so results are due to TRX2. To me this looks impressive.
    myself i'm in for ca. 9 month now with nice results...hair became much thicker and i believe i also start getting some regrowth.

So I was bored at home last night and I decided to go through all my old photos from the last 5 years that I've struggled with MPB.

And you know what? I've decided that I am actually very impressed with TRX2.

My hair today looks much thicker and healthier than it did when I was getting the best results from Propecia back in 2007.

I have absolutely no doubt that my hair would be looking a lot worse had it not been for my last 9 months on TRX2.

My only gripe is my hairline which still struggles. However without TRX2 I am sure it would be in far worse shape. For me that is RESULTS.

I know I am going to be shot down by everyone for saying this - but I actually recommend TRX2. Sorry for those of you that have had no results yet but as we are all due 3 months free shortly I would hang in there.

AgainstThis - before you go - how are you finding the magic dust now that you've had it a few days? Do you find you feel dependant on it? Or is it just for special occasion's? - has anybody close to you commented on your hair when you use it? Cheers.

Actually I didn't end up using Toppik at all after those initial tests. Not that it was bad, but my loss is frontal, so any truly heavy-handed makeup there would be IMMEDIATELY noticeable. I hear it works miracles for people suffering loss on the crown though.

It was good for a special occasion or two, gave me a slight confidence boost, going out in heavy wind and knowing that my hair would stay in place, but think of it as a good mousse/gel that keeps your hair where it is and makes it appear thicker. It doesn't give you any NEW hair or the feeling of bulk associated with it. It's smoke and mirrors and that's why I don't think I'll ultimately be ordering anything apart from my sample. Like if you're on TV and it's a moderat closeup, sure your hair will look good, but it does NOT hold up to close examination.

Best way to see how/if Toppik works for you is to apply for one of the free samples. Nothing to lose there, really.

I've asked this before but since I only got two answers I'll ask again. Have anyone noticed problems with erection since starting trx2?

I know my problems probably come from quitting finasteride but I just want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I've asked this before but since I only got two answers I'll ask again. Have anyone noticed problems with erection since starting trx2?

I know my problems probably come from quitting finasteride but I just want to make sure.
    nope, no issues here.

If nothing else, stronger erections. Carnitine will do that to you

Against this, dont leave us!

Default Any one get this email

Please note that the % numbers given above are the means, i.e. contain the results of ALL participants within the test population. For instance, while the mean percentage increase in terms of hair count was 49.2% after 18 month, some individuals experienced a percentage increase of as much as 120%. Individual results varied depending on the participant's type of hair loss and individual metabolism. Within the active treatment group 87% of participants recorded cessation of hair loss and a significant increase in the number of hair/hair thickness after 9 month of treatment. Those results are extremely encouraging for men and women suffering from hair loss. The efficacy of TRX2 combined with its safety and excellent tolerability may make this product a viable and attractive alternative to common treatments such as finasteride and minoxidil. Click here to read the the full research article online.
    If you have not yet tried TRX2 yourself, now is the time to get started: We offer a 12% discount on our Hair Growth Club and Bulk Offerings if ordered by 30.11.2011 (see below for further details).

Yep I should think everyone got it that's ordered from them, me included.