+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 465 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default Well

What ever it is looks grey maybe it's the lighting.
    So what you think any way

Get your brother to take clear in focus pics, flash etc can't tell what's what.

Default That's with my imac

My flash is pretty good on it

Dont use flash

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Dont use flash

champ isnt bald in the first place... champ.. get a grip

jcm... also.. get a grip

can we please, please, please, please, please retire this thread

trust me, I wish some untested and unknown pill that came out of nowhere would solve all our problems... but for some reason I doubt it will... when are those results due again?

Default I never said I was bald

Norwood 1 from the start like against this I have had results

Whatever any of us might have experienced in our heads is a VERY FAR CRY from the promised "honest, noticeable" results.

If someone uninitiated into the insane arts of Norwood Spotting and Hair Counting (For we are mighty few who live in this psychotic, OCD world, unfortunately) saw a few of my comparison pics, he'd barely notice any difference, if any at all.

At best, TRX2 has volumized my hair and slowed down my loss. It did not "blow my mind" as the introductory letter stated (Not the exact words, but that was the point of it) and 8 and a half months in I just don't see "massive temporal regrowth". Sure there's wisps there, some growing, but it's WISPS. It's not new hair in my temples, it's more "Aw shucks, he used to have such pretty hair, now he's receding" fuzz.

And if they do post results, what? Will the world be convinced? Inneov posted results as did any self-respecting hair vitamin in the past years. They mostly consisted of playing with light and hair length to give an illusion of increased density and remain "truthful".

I'll take TRX2 for a full year, because I desperately need to think that I'm doing something about my hair loss and I refuse to get on either minox or fin. Ketoconazole, after curing my SD and oily scalp, in fact made my hair dryer and thinner so I gave up on it a couple of months back. Maybe the increase in hair shaft diameter I saw is due to getting off keto and has nothing to do with TRX2 at all.

In short, I'll stick with this out of despair and good timing. My hairloss is stabilized and I don't wanna rock the boat. For the placebo that it is, 19.99 a bottle would be the ideal price. 50 is just plain too much for a product that falsely advertises to the heavens.

As for the champ's pics, they are flooded in flash and are under different lighting. His hairline is NW1 intact, early thinning MAY be present on top, but that's also highly doubtful.

And he just looks all of 12 damn years old, even without his face in the pictures

Well said AgainstThis. If it was 19.99 per bottle I'd carry on with the daily "****, popping these today might just turn things around" feel good effect.

It isn't going to regrow anyone's temples. That's a completely outrageous claim Whitfield.

Anyway, like you said - if you crave the feelgood, "I'm doing something" feeling and don't mind making this 'Dr' wealthy, one can carry on.

Personally I know I'm going to rock the Statham look sometime soon and will do so with gritted teeth, without funding these ****ers any longer.

jcm topical spiro at genhair site they do send orders quite quickly they did the last time i ordered anyway as they are in europe.
    Is there a thing about some spriro smelling bad when mixed with minox.