Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

hi jc and others remember i have only been using a month and i have very fine hairs appearing and also existing hair seems to be thicker so i will report in another months time.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
      hi jc and others remember i have only been using a month and i have very fine hairs appearing and also existing hair seems to be thicker so i will report in another months time.
      Sounds intersting doke. Where are you seeing these fine hairs-temples at all?

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

just saw this on thier blog.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
          "let the buyer be aware" i find it amusing that biolabs warn against other treatments, warning about possible snake oils etc, yet its Trx2 that gets the biggest laughs on this forum, sigh.

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
            "let the buyer be aware" i find it amusing that biolabs warn against other treatments, warning about possible snake oils etc, yet its Trx2 that gets the biggest laughs on this forum, sigh.
            lol

i think future trx2 treatments operate in a similar,but much much more effective way than loreals "treatment"

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

jc yes i am getting very fine hair regrowth around hair line and if that is so in another month will be able to say more.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                jc yes i am getting very fine hair regrowth around hair line and if that is so in another month will be able to say more.
                Fair play mate. Hope that develops further and becomes cosmetically useful

Comment

• nikemata
                  • Dec 2011

I am trying it now. I will post after the results

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                    • Apr 2011

Calling all long term Trx2 users! (12+ months)

Any updates? Thanks!

Comment

• johnnyboots
                      • Feb 2011

i am not a long term user but entering my 5th month,i think im getting some thickness.hair looks much more shiny and soft.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

18 month update.

regime - > trx2, MSM
                        (recently added 1/2 months in - curcumin, saw palmetto, garlic extract)

density in the crown region was not an issue for me to start off with but i knew i was losing hair there, I can say density has increased and it no longer is bothersome. i can also say density has increased further in this region and the mid section since my last update.

As for the frontal section density has remained at the same level as my last update.
                        Hairline and Temples, has remained the same and no new hair here and im not expecting it any time soon.

As for shedding - i think i have been shedding for the past few months since starting the new supplements in my regime. So cannot comment on this with any value.

Ive also added miconazole nitrate a few days ago to my regime to see if i can get any temple regrowth using it.

Comment

• nikemata
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                          18 month update.

regime - > trx2, MSM
                          (recently added 1/2 months in - curcumin, saw palmetto, garlic extract)

density in the crown region was not an issue for me to start off with but i knew i was losing hair there, I can say density has increased and it no longer is bothersome. i can also say density has increased further in this region and the mid section since my last update.

As for the frontal section density has remained at the same level as my last update.
                          Hairline and Temples, has remained the same and no new hair here and im not expecting it any time soon.

As for shedding - i think i have been shedding for the past few months since starting the new supplements in my regime. So cannot comment on this with any value.

Ive also added miconazole nitrate a few days ago to my regime to see if i can get any temple regrowth using it.
                          Good regimen. I might follow this

Comment

• ulanude
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by nikemata
                            Good regimen. I might follow this
                            15 month update:

shedding: stopped and only when washing my hair (which i do daily) a few hair are getting off - all normal

Considerable thickeing in both crown as well as frontal area. I'm pretty sure regrowth must have happened in order to account for this effect. I wouldn't be able to quantify exactly (no count done) - however a rough estimate may be 15-20% more hair than before..

Can keep my hair much longer now, which may also add to the effect of having much more hair as it easily conceals to thinning areas along the hairline. Big thumbs up from my side.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                              • Apr 2011

Thanks guys.

@ Gutted, cant remember, but since you started your front has at least thickened up from its original state correct? Absolutely no new, even minute, growth whatsoever there though?

Along with the miconazole (which I feel could defin speed things up) why not also try hydrocortisone 1-2%? I use scalpicin xtra str. I believe it has helped me in these areas.

Comment

• nikemata
                                • Dec 2011

Great i am about to note my progress. I am hoping to see great results in my first month.

Comment

Working...