Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    Not very well at the moment frankly. Shedding like a dog, worst I've ever experienced I think. Even if I tug the rear lower hairline I'm pulling hairs out-wondering if it's the MSM doing that?! Or just a seasonal heavier than usual shed..
    no i dont think its the msm.

Are you still on minox?

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

I am, tho I have changed recently to Kirkland foam as opposed to regular foam, that could be the reason, tho if it has the same active ingredient why would it bring on a dread shed?

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

I am, tho I have changed recently to Kirkland foam as opposed to regular foam, that could be the reason, tho if it has the same active ingredient why would it bring on a dread shed?
        really dont know mate, i only used minoxidil for 2 weeks a few years back and got off it due to the shedding i was experiencing, i couldnt handle them.

Its likley the change from the liquid to the foam, probably due to the enhanced minox absorbtion the foam provides over the liquid.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Thing is I've switched from regular foam to generic foam-still foam. Wish I'd never started in the first place. It screwed my pretty decent hairline within a month and it never did recover.

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Thing is I've switched from regular foam to generic foam-still foam. Wish I'd never started in the first place. It screwed my pretty decent hairline within a month and it never did recover.
            oh right, then i have no idea mate. If your constantly shedding on minox all the time you should think about getting off it. Results should have appeared by now, whether its an arrest of hair loss or regrowth, your not experiencing either.

I guess people with minox experience can give you some advice here

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Haven't really shed a lot since being on it apart from initial expected shed at first. Last two weeks tho have been heavier than ever.
              Scared to drop it now, in case I shed even more, damn stuff. But as for benefits-none in my case.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Haven't really shed a lot since being on it apart from initial expected shed at first. Last two weeks tho have been heavier than ever.
                Scared to drop it now, in case I shed even more, damn stuff. But as for benefits-none in my case.
                dont really know what to suggest mate. you could try ridding the shed out again lol

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Haha yeah-well guess a positive is it means it might be fkn working now? Lol, gotta laugh or I'll cry

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Haha yeah-well guess a positive is it means it might be fkn working now? Lol, gotta laugh or I'll cry
                    lol yeah. If not you got trx2 as backup looool.

ive noticed theyve made some changes to thier site recently.

They still havent replied to email about future products!

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Yeah lmao. Speaking of which-have you still got faith in trx2?!

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

Yeah lmao. Speaking of which-have you still got faith in trx2?!
                        yeah i still believe its working for me combined with the msm.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Fair play-I'm going to roll with it. Into forth bottle now. Seem to recall AgainstThis going thru one or two heavy sheds before claiming some benefits after a year or so? He's either sat in a corner crying or out enjoying his hair, haven't heard from him for a while..

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Fair play-I'm going to roll with it. Into forth bottle now. Seem to recall AgainstThis going thru one or two heavy sheds before claiming some benefits after a year or so? He's either sat in a corner crying or out enjoying his hair, haven't heard from him for a while..
                            as long as you got your oily scalp and itch under control/seb dermatitis your not going bald. Thats the main thing you need under control.

you could use tgel shampoo - one with piroctone olamine in it.

i dont reccommend keto, as when i used the 2% i used to shed very badly.
                            Perhaps the 1% may be ok though.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Funnily enough I switched to t-gel two or three weeks back, not much of an oily scalp long as I wash every other day, not much itching either really

Comment

• AgainstThis
                                • Jan 2011

In fact, I'm even able to wear it longer now...I don't know if it really IS the TRX2, but hair looks good, thick and most important of all, has stopped falling out.

No massive, miraculous regrowth but let me tell you, knowing your condition is stable and not having to shed a ****ton each day?

It's a *tremendous* relief.

I keep an eye on the balding sites to see if anything effective comes along that can turn me into the NW 0 my werewolf brother is -he is but a year younger than I and apparently got all the good genes in the family-but until that time, I swear by Keto 2 % shampoo and TRX2.

Comment

Working...