• Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      Yeah been about two months now chap-hmm no six weeks
      anything to report?

whats your sebum, itching like?

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

To be honest-I feel better taking this than not. Can't say there's drastic changes going on at all. If anything. But, hair fall has dropped, was shedding a lot-but that's probably natural cycling anyway.

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          To be honest-I feel better taking this than not. Can't say there's drastic changes going on at all. If anything. But, hair fall has dropped, was shedding a lot-but that's probably natural cycling anyway.
          hope you get some good results man, keep us updated.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Yeah cheers bud im sticking with it this time around. Shit or bust.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

AgainstThis - how's it going your way?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

I just finished my fourth month completely free of hair loss.

Nothing major in terms of regrowth but for the past four months, I have been stress and hair loss free. If this continues -and I hope and pray that it does- I'm good until a proper cure for full regrowth comes along.

No side effects and full maintenance along with some thickening in the front and temples is what I have to report.

The most important thing I'm taking away here is the maintenance. It's like my loss level has stabilized at a NW 2.5/3 and thank the Gods is actually NOT getting worse. Before it was all depression in the shower, now I can comb my hair for five ****ing minutes straight and not get a single strand of hair on it, just like my younger brother.

Life is good right now brethren

PS Still, I'd have to go a full year like this in order to RECCOMMEND TRX2 to anyone. For all I know, this could all be my natural hair cycling. Maybe I was destined to be a NW 2.5/3 all along and it has coincided with my being on TRX2. Still...I'm not risking getting off it now. Hair is better than ever

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Interesting, keep us updated if you find the time.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Good news against this

But like you have said many times it's grossly over advertised saying you will grow hair.maybe there future products will or maybe there on to something but then they would need FDA approval **** hair loss is a bitch.

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                      I just finished my fourth month completely free of hair loss.

Nothing major in terms of regrowth but for the past four months, I have been stress and hair loss free. If this continues -and I hope and pray that it does- I'm good until a proper cure for full regrowth comes along.

No side effects and full maintenance along with some thickening in the front and temples is what I have to report.

The most important thing I'm taking away here is the maintenance. It's like my loss level has stabilized at a NW 2.5/3 and thank the Gods is actually NOT getting worse. Before it was all depression in the shower, now I can comb my hair for five ****ing minutes straight and not get a single strand of hair on it, just like my younger brother.

Life is good right now brethren

PS Still, I'd have to go a full year like this in order to RECCOMMEND TRX2 to anyone. For all I know, this could all be my natural hair cycling. Maybe I was destined to be a NW 2.5/3 all along and it has coincided with my being on TRX2. Still...I'm not risking getting off it now. Hair is better than ever
                      againstthis, do you still get any itching/sebum?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

Not really no. It was never excessive, but a year on both Keto 2 % shampoo as well as H & S anti-dandruff seem to have completely cured that as well. My hair is dryer, but a good kind of dry. Like, before it used to get greasy and unhealthy looking, now it stays strong and "proper" longer.

IF the halting of my hair loss is indeed attributed due to the TRX2, it's a great, no hassles product for anyone looking for maintenance. Regrowth...not so much. Minor stuff are always heartening but it'll hardly transform your Norwood.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                          • Feb 2011

they now have photos and videos up on there website if anyone is interested.

Comment

• ulanude
                            • Dec 2011

Interesting stuff. Time that they publish such pictorial evidence. FYI I have also seen TRX2 advertised in a pharmacy newsletter the other day, I think Lloyds pharmacy.

Comment

• jpm
                              • Nov 2011

Just curious....there are 411 pages on this thread about TRX2, their website seems 'genuine' with double blind studies and impressive photos.

.....but yet no-one is quite sure if it works or not? I would be curious about giving it a try but is the science TRX2 is based on valid?? Or is it a snake oil??

Comment

• sausage
                                • Jan 2012

I have never looked into this stuff before but the first thing that jumped out at me on the website is that in the image of the packaging of the product it says:

'To reduce hairloss'.

So it doesn't actually stop hairloss?

Yet it says on the product description:

'Some of the benefits include...The cessation of hairloss'

So it does stop hairloss?

I mean make up your mind TRX2!!

Seems suspect to me.

Comment

Working...