Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Thanks doke-your a hairloss detective lol.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi jc and i will try and find the mega genhair site for you guys although you can only try these products i am not rec any companies.
      Hows the trx going any improments at all as you must have been on it a fair while.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Thanks dude-seven months on this crap, nothing of note to report.

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

I will give you the web address jc its http://www.genhair.com/ and the mega minox is gaff 5% minoxidil,5% azelaic acid,0.25%finasteride,1.5% flutamide and 2% green tea which the latter is a potent inhibitor of 5-alfa reductase i see that the price is good for 3 months treatment reduced from $114 to $91 until 30th sep i was going to order it a few months ago and it was $138.
          They also have some of these ingredience seperate which is handy,some guys at other hair loss sites like there spirolactone cream which is 5% antiandrogen.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Ok

Against this 30 plus gutted send back your trx2 and get this stuff

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi guys im not sure you know but the fda shut down dr lees minoxidil company so he has retired from that.
              But you can still buy his formulas from http://www.minoxidilsolutions.com/
              if you what to know anythings i have tried you are welcome to ask me.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

jcm and guys a site i found many years ago and now updated has some useful info on mpb and that is http://hairloss-research.org/updates.html
                you can find out a lot of stuff on here

Comment

• 30plus
                  • Apr 2011

This thread gets a ridiculous number of hits from peolpe watching the performance of TRX2.

Can some people who are on it as well please contribute and provide their updates??

It would be good to have some more unnofficial results. The other results thread has stalled.

All anonymous here guys...

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

It's stalled because no ones getting credible definitive results they can attribute to this crap.

Comment

• Flowers
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
                      It would be good to have some more unnofficial results. The other results thread has stalled.
                      That's because there aren't any results just 3,400 posts of people upset and somehow surprised that it's not working.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

you get more results from a cow licking your head hahaha

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                          you get more results from a cow licking your head hahaha
                          Haha!! Gotta hand it to Whitfield and his cronies-they sure know how to make a buck from our misfortune.

Comment

• Zoidberg
                            • Jan 2011

I've been on this since the day it was released... I've noticed slightly quicker hair growth and thicker hairs, but no regrowth.
                            The speed of my hair loss has been reduced but my hairline is still reducing :/
                            I've been popping 4 pills a day for the last month, but I don't see any difference to 3 pills yet.

I've just ordered 3 pots of S5 Spiro to keep me occupied, which I'm going to use every night before bed. Maybe trx2 combined with sprio and Nizoral twice a week might be be more efficacious?
                            I won't do fin and I'm not going back to minox

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Hi Zoidberg - if i recall you were applying Minox once before bed? I take it you had a crap experience with it as well?

Last time I looked for Spiro here in the UK it was rare as rocking horse shit.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

now two pics around the 4 5 month mark

and there is a todays one you guys be the judge,also at one stage i had a hudge boost but not so apparent now todays pics in the grey jacket
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...