Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Yes, it's thinning my hairline out, i do slap it on about an inch in tho, not just the actual hairline, also my temples.

I do see a few baby hairs appearing front centre parting area, that's been sparse for ages - i'm nurturing them along daily so if they become cosmetically useful i'll start to praise the stuff.

I foolishly thought using it with TRX2 would be beneficial, well it's not lol.

I've also read Minox has a systemic effect also, so if you're applying strategically to fine hairs, others get affected anyway?
    Last edited by Jcm800; 08-17-2011, 03:21 PM. Reason: added line.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

I think its good news you're shedding, it means you're responding to the treatment - I hear its only after 12 months when the visible terminal hairs start coming out... and thats using it religiously everyday...

Atleast we have Minox... I'm still not considering fin at all. I think minox would buy another 5 - 7 years before the response ends.

Re the systemic effect, I kind of hope so... i'll regret not using it if I lose my hairline.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Yeah i'm hoping the shed is a good pointer, if i re-gain what i lost and a bit more on top for a few years i'll be content until it wear's off.

Also, try getting it from Minoxidil-direct, check their website. Superb prices, service, & delivery speed.

It comes from the States, but i always receive mine within six days, discreetly packaged too.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Are you on 2% or 5%? I was thinking of getting a 6 month kirkland [generic] supply lol - go all out on my monks crown.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Whats this?

Snake oil lol?

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

I'm on 5% foam, Rogaine - much cheaper getting the original from Minox direct. but that Kirklands stuff has a good rep, i even think they supply that too - for peanut's money

**** it - if i had a Friar tuck coming on i'd go all out slapping it on there, fill ya boot's UK!

It's most likely going to help with the crown, it's proven too dude.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                **** know's what that is, stick with the known stuff

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Hope so - I know i'll regret it later on if i dont. Thanks.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Go for it, I'm going to carry on with it shit or bust.

Can't face Fin, TRX2 is shit, so it's Minox or nothing at present really for us.

Oh yeah, apart from shedding I haven't experienced any side effects using it. No fat face, or black eyes etc, so that's a positive from my use of it.
                    Last edited by Jcm800; 08-17-2011, 03:59 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      Go for it, I'm going to carry on with it shit or bust.

Can't face Fin, TRX2 is shit, so it's Minox or nothing at present really for us.

Oh yeah, apart from shedding I haven't experienced any side effects using it. No fat face, or black eyes etc, so that's a positive from my use of it.
                      The thing is.... my hairline isnt really affected by MPB but my crown is literally in ruins - like... im talking monk - lol - my issue is this: if I 'suspect' my hairline is starting to recede... and I start using minox to theoretically 'save it'.

Am I doing the right thing? Or am I making the situation worse?

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

My situation is the reverse of your's, crown pretty much ok, thinning a bit - in fact i might start slapping it on there too before it's too late.

I'd tackle your crown man, leave your hairline alone, the possible shed there might freak you out, it has me.

My hairline was thinning, i knew it when i started TRX2 and later the Minox, i needed to take action there.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about the shed... I was told not to even think about new growth until atleast 12 months of use and hey who knows - we might have a better treatment out soon lool.

Yeah I'll start applying it to the crown area and leave the hairline... thanks for the help!

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

No worries, good luck!

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

hi guys i used spectral dnc with minox and it made my scalp yellow and sometimes orange,tried there advanced spectral L as well that was greasy shit,and finally i have there natural without minox spectral rs that is better to apply but no regrowth with it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Thanks doke, think I'll give that a miss lol

Comment

Working...