Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

no worries jc i hope the extra helps the regrowth,has anyone any thoughts on Dr Pickarts folligen+minox regrime that is copper peptides to heal the scalp and help in regrowth,also they have hair signals which i know contains emu oil and peptides,as many have had success just using folligen on its own.
    But what a great topical combo copper repair peptides and minox its worth a try.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Thanks doke that'll carry me thru to eight months nicely without funding Whitfield needlessly again, if I sprout an afro the beers are on me

Comment

• Kiwi
        • Mar 2011

You won't though. Because trx2 is a scam and there is no proof it works. Ie verified testimonials, videos, no scientific studies, no interview with Spencer.... Why would that be?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

I really don't expect to grow a hairy hairdo tho, I was saying it tongue in cheek, thanks to doke I won't be paying extra to find out tho, that's what I was saying.

I mailed these people over a week ago questioning their ethics, no reply.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Why did doke give up

Why give up so early

Comment

• RichardDawkins
              Inactive
              • Jan 2011

Because TRX2 is obviously Bullshit and scam stuff. I bet Whitfield is laughing his ass off right now that people actually fall for this :-)

Btw thechamp is a fake nick by Whitfield and his minions! Reason why? Simple all his postings are only TRX2 related to push things and rip off people. I wonder why such nicks are allowed her at all

Comment

• Yunaiba
                • Feb 2011

I'ved sent them 4 emails asking for the cancelation of subscription....and no answeer whatsoever. Does anyone know under which name they charge on the credic card account? I don't want to have an unpleasent surprise with these scammers

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Jcm800
                  Thanks doke that'll carry me thru to eight months nicely without funding Whitfield needlessly again, if I sprout an afro the beers are on me
                  cheers

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Yunaiba
                    I'ved sent them 4 emails asking for the cancelation of subscription....and no answeer whatsoever. Does anyone know under which name they charge on the credic card account? I don't want to have an unpleasent surprise with these scammers
                    I mailed them a couple of weeks before my next payment was due, they did cancel my subscription and no further funds were taken.

Notify your bank, flag it, tell them that if funds are taken by Biolabs you want to claim them back, have proof of the emails you sent to them requesting the cancellation of your order, also tell Biolabs your bank has been aware of this.

I had no issues cancelling really, long as you tell you bank, you'll be covered if they take funds from your account and show your bank emails to prove you asked for your order to be cancelled.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Thats where i like paypal as i canceled with them so easy,by the way anyone remember uk hair solutions that natural so called cure well the web site is not there.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

It is still running as i just went to my original post and it still for sale.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Haha I work for whitfield

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Lol classic

How's against this doing

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Yunaiba
                              I don't have a statement to hand but pretty sure it said Oxford Biolabs on my last one, so look out for that.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Lol Oxford University janitors closet more like.

Comment

Working...