ya and strippers like me

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

dont panic dont panic you stupid boy

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

This stuff isn't doing anything. I'm resigned to the fact that this time next year I'll be rockin' the Jason Statham look

In five months my hair has gone from pretty good to not so good at all, TRX2 ain't doing jack shit for me.

The gains from Minox are negligible as well.

Stay away newbies, save you money!

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Well guys its over the two weeks of using hair by revitalash and i must say the day i did not use i had to use the next day as it does make the hair look thicker and i noticed it is growing quicker,i will not say it has regrown bald spots,but hey its only two weeks in.
          The guy who said it did not work for him i respect so i am not saying go out and buy but i hope it does work because of the shear ease and look the product gives.
          I know some have said due to the fda they had to take out the drug lattisse but they found a natural way with a prostogladin that acts in a similar way.
          I hope to add in some of the drug to the formula soon but am happy to use as it is for now,as for jcm the stumptail macaque a primate monkey that demonstrates androgenetic alopecia Latanoprost regrew there frontal bald areas as it seems to turn fine terminal hairs into thicker hair as in the case of the eyelash drug.
          But i am happy to continue this product as it makes the hair in better condition than minoxidil.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Hi Doke, so what exact formula are you using, where did you order it from and how much please dude? With all your trials I've lost the plot lol, but this stuff seems worth a look, I'm giving up on TRX2 doing anything frankly.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Hi jc i really do not want any of you guys buying this yet until i have trialed it myself with various added bits if need be, i got mine from ebay it was £78 from uk,but as said i would not pay the full list orice as it is expensive.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Jcm800
                Hi Doke, so what exact formula are you using, where did you order it from and how much please dude? With all your trials I've lost the plot lol, but this stuff seems worth a look, I'm giving up on TRX2 doing anything frankly.
                I forgot one of your questions the formula i am using is the bog standard revitalash as i wanted to use for a month with that then i may add some generic careprost which i have ordered already.
                I am then going to add the drug to the revitalsh to see if it perks it up more.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Ok doke thanks, keep the updates coming chap

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

If i turn into a stumptail i hope it does not frighten people or a wearwolf hahahaha

ps jc the trx2 thread seems to be getting less interest and i still have two bottles unused.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

I do nor want to take anymore at this time when trialing RL the only other thing i am on is proscar.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Yeah deffo less interest that's for sure. If you're not going to use those two bottle I'll buy them off you just to take me to eight months to be sure this stuff is a scam?

I certainly won't pay Whitfield anymore money.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Trx2 is deffenitly doing something

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

if you pm me your address i will send you for free jc as i am not bothered.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Crowiningglory

Any other guys like crowing glory that said it had thickend his hair also got pics to post

Comment

• Kiwi
                                • Mar 2011

Exactly. No photos. No evidence that this Trx2 works.

This topic is bullshit and shouldn't be in the Cutting Edge / Future Treatments forum. I wish a moderator would move it!!

Comment

Working...