Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

Yo, my fellow clinging-on-by-a-hair warriors

Even though it wasn't all that apparent in my last set of pics, my hair is definitely doing good these days. Better than before I started TRX2 anyhow. I see better coverage and it's much less greasy.

I am still extremely skeptical like most of you as to it's overall efficacy but I've seen enough to order another batch, 'till month 9. If people on Propecia didn't see results till month 8, and if transplants can look dramatically different between months 6 and 10, I figure, what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

Encouraging signs but this clearly an EXPERIMENTAL thing, for the eclectic balding psychic gambler

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Deluxe
      Keepthehair.......while I'm inclined to agree with your frustration and the fact that we have not yet seen any viable reasons for TRX2 to work (be it from the treatment itself or the Company), I still think it is still a little pre-mature to scream SCAM.

I still caution others not to purchase this product, however, from the people who are, we still have a couple months to truly determine what is going on here.

We're at a crossroad.
      True.

Users, give it a couple of more years, it will work some day. Maybe it is 5 years away from regrowing your hair. You'll never know if you stop now.

Comment

• ALLISWELL
        • Feb 2011

Lolzz........

Comment

• kanyon
          • Jan 2011

AgainstThis, what do you mean by saying that most don't see results from propecia until month 8? With Propecia you don't really see results at all do you? Because all it does is stop or slow down loss. So do you mean month 8 is when you start to see that you haven't lost too much since you started?

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

As someone else on the thread wrote, if you are lucky and at a very EARLY stage of MPB, Propecia can possibly save a few hair follicles and give you marginal regrowth. Most users see an increase in hair density (due to the follicles being rid of DHT) around months 8-9 and the increased hair shaft thickness is often mistaken for regrowth.

Anyhow, nobody said 5 years. Most treatments show their benefits between months 6-12, if nothing manifests itself in that time window, it's safe to ditch and call ineffective.

Even if you tried Big3 for only 4-5 months, you wouldn't really see much of a difference. That's the bitch with hairloss. It takes a looooong time to lose it, it takes a looooooooooooooong time to *maybe* grow some back. Hell you can have a hair transplant for 6000 grafts and at 4 months firmly believe it's failed.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
              • Mar 2010

^Most treatments show results within 6 months. Which treatments besides propecia does a lot beyond the 6month mark?

Trx2 is completele bullshit. Stop trying to justifythis total crap. geezus man just admit its shit. stop with this placebo excuse nonsense.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

Minox shows it's results in 2-4 months.

Ketoconazole shows it's results within the first 6 months.

Finasteride will also work more within the first 6 than the last. But besides finasteride. nothing does shit beyond 6 months. So really. Stop saying that crap.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis

Even if you tried Big3 for only 4-5 months, you wouldn't really see much of a difference. That's the bitch with hairloss. It takes a looooong time to lose it, it takes a looooooooooooooong time to *maybe* grow some back. Hell you can have a hair transplant for 6000 grafts and at 4 months firmly believe it's failed.

Everytime you talk about the big 3 you always talk out of your ass man. Have you ever even used these things?

I had all my resutls on the big 3 by the 3-4 month mark. Thats where my results stopped getting noticeably better. While propecia most likely will continue to have it's mild benefit until after the 12month period and ketoconazole might also keep adding SLIGHT density. You won't notice it.

After the 3-5 month marks, MOST people won't get much results at all, though some do.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Placebo effect my ass

Reduced shedding visibly thicker hair is no placebo effect I'm shedding less then on propecia

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

KeepTheHair I don't know what planet you descended from, but for the first 3 months on Big3, 90% of users experience a massive shed as their hair cycle begins anew.

This is in every forum and every survey. Their hair stabilizes around month 6, they see growth benefits -whatever they may be- around the 10-12 month mark and after that it is strictly MAINTENANCE of gains and existing hair.

Again, this has been documented by thousands of Big3 users all over the internet. If you choose not to believe it, cool. By the way, the sun sets in the East, really man, that West thing is a scamzomgggg...

(****ing idiot.)

For the last time, I'm not advising anyone to invest in TRX2. It's practically three and a half months away from being proven either effective or a complete waste of time and money. I don't get your urge to have a DEFINITE verdict RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                        • Feb 2011

I agree with KeeptheHair, The champ and against this are just plants defending witfield's SCAM product the so called TRX2.

Comment

• crowningglory
                          Inactive
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                          Minox shows it's results in 2-4 months.

Ketoconazole shows it's results within the first 6 months.

Finasteride will also work more within the first 6 than the last. But besides finasteride. nothing does shit beyond 6 months. So really. Stop saying that crap.
                          i'm on minoxidil since 02/2009. however myself i only noticed improvement after around 10 month of continued use. however effects noticeably weakened after around 1.5 years.
                          i added trx2 to my regimen end february this year and by now definitely see improvements in hair texture and density, particularly the front area (my crown is still fairly good anyway). i'm currently taking part in their study mainly for myself to quantify effects and have definitive means of measurement on hand.
                          No matter what treatment you go for I do not think anyone should expect definitive results after 3-4 month of use, though evidently this happens of course.

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                            • Feb 2011

I am not getting why only all the newly registered people are getting results here????

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

OK, I wanted to do a proper photo update.

Day 0 http://img211.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01470w.jpg

Day 155. http://imageshack.us/g/151/dsc02400fz.jpg/

I think my left temple is almost entirely gone by now. Overall I've lost hair at the temples. Mid hairline may be a touch stronger.Shedding is at normal levels but I have a VERY hard time figuring out whether or not TRX2 actually did anything, even slowed down future loss or if it's my natural progression.

Weigh in, poke holes. I think I'm a solid NW3 with a strong forelock at the moment. Hope to God it stays there but you know what they say about wishin' and shittin' and hands and so on and so forth.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Cheers Against, but once again for the benefit of us browsing on iPhones-and to make comparisons easier-bung the link up from day '0' please? Thanks

Comment

Working...