• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
          In on m iPhone give me a ulr I'll post
          It'll keep, post when on pc

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Well i've cancelled my auto-renewal, and shall be instructing my bank to block any attempt's by them to get another three months worth from me too.

Still have just over two bottles left, shall weigh it up at six months.

Not willing to pay this guy anymore - unless all of you lot start sprouting miracles on your heads.
            Last edited by Jcm800; 06-11-2011, 03:38 PM. Reason: typo as per.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

So hmm **** the waiting game pisses me of my pc is down

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                So hmm **** the waiting game pisses me of my pc is down
                Well I'll reassess at six months. These crafty sods auto send every 75 days, I'll still have a full bottle then,no need to auto renew so early.

So at six months I'll re-order pending results.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Plus, personally I've got all of the listed ingredients stored at home, after six months I'll use that as a stop gap to keep me going I think - until some of you guys have hit 7-8 months.

I really don't think there's any difference between what I have purchased from my local health store and what's in TRX2.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                    Well I'll reassess at six months. These crafty sods auto send every 75 days, I'll still have a full bottle then,no need to auto renew so early.

So at six months I'll re-order pending results.
                    A classic sign of a dodgy company, more focus on selling than providing a treatment that actually works.

I think they have a proper sales force, with stress-inducing targets probably, because they had a huge focus on marketing when the product was first launched, the money went into marketing the product not research and development, only an idiot would believe an effective treatment for hair loss could stem from a graduates PhD thesis. Granted it could happen, but we do live on planet earth, not Mars.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I hear you UK, everyone else will pretty soon too-I'm not blinded by the bullshit no longer.

I went in knowing it'd most likely be a rip off-well it's my first time, won't be so keen in future...

I'll happily eat my words if this shit comes good-I think there's more chance of me shagging Marilyn Monroe tho.
                      Last edited by Jcm800; 06-12-2011, 04:55 AM. Reason: Extra para.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

The theory is probably perfectly true, the "poly channel ions" or whatever - but it's relation into preventing the progression of a genetic disorder ultimately is not.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                          The theory is probably perfectly true, the "poly channel ions" or whatever - but it's relation into preventing the progression of a genetic disorder ultimately is not.
                          Yep, agreed.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                            • Jan 2011

Jcm- Honest opinions are NEVER bummers dude. I suffer from hairloss and I know it's progressive. I also know my head so I'm not really expecting anyone to pat me on the back and lie to me about regrowth that isn't there.

Nor do I measure my life by hair. Like all good things come and gone, the hair seems to be a disappearing act of it's own. If I can keep it past a reasonable due date, cool. If not, I'll ****ing shave and work the goatee.

Anyhow, it may be a camera/lightning issue, but the thinned out widow's peak has largely remained the same since I started the treatment. The rest of the hair sheds at a minimal/normal pace, some days a bit more, some days less but nothing like a massive downer shed or anything.

Whilst I'm under the impression that some density has returned to my hair, it's just a ****ing IMPRESSION. What I want is for me to be able to break a sweat or not comb and camouflage and still look like I have hair in the front. That's what TRX2 promised me.

I think I"ll order one more batch, to hit month 9, out of sheer ****ing curiosity. I'm not willing to commit to minoxidil and finasteride is purely out of the question. So I don't have all that much to lose except a further 150 Euros that I can take out of Whitfield's hide later on.

So anyone out there, please DON'T purchase this 85% snake oil treatment until I show you results that even blind people can see.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

I guess for yourself it might be worth another three month punt Against-if I see any indication it's working by month six I'll be back on board myself but, for me-so far, it's doing jack shit.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

So against this you think you can keep the hair you have and I mean to reorder you must have had some results

Comment

Working...