• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
    There is nothing of the sort though.
    Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
    Against, jcm keeps saying he sees you have thinned more in your front middle hairline. Would you agree/disagree?
    Compare the pics, I can see it-the front his parting is looking more sparse than it used too, but let Against answer it, not for me too butt in, sorry.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
      • Mar 2010

AgainstThis, your pics dont look good to me either. This shit does not work guys. get real treatments or say goodbye to your hair.

We need something that WORKS. Maybe bimatoprost...

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Personally I'm not re-ordering.

When my sixth bottle is used up that's it.

Hell I'm even using it in conjunction with Minox, and it's not helping.

We're being ripped off dudes-sure the more optimistic users on here will say 'no JCM you negative so and so, wait up to twelve months'

Well I'm going to sit back and let YOU carry the flag,I'm not wealthy,it's fkn hard funding this shit for me, and my gut feeling especially after seeing Againsts milestone pics is that it's a scam.

Comment

• Deluxe
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
          Personally I'm not re-ordering.

When my sixth bottle is used up that's it.

Hell I'm even using it in conjunction with Minox, and it's not helping.

We're being ripped off dudes-sure the more optimistic users on here will say 'no JCM you negative so and so, wait up to twelve months'

Well I'm going to sit back and let YOU carry the flag,I'm not wealthy,it's fkn hard funding this shit for me, and my gut feeling especially after seeing Againsts milestone pics is that it's a scam.
          Thats understandable JCM. This stuff can get expensive, especially when you aren't motivated by the results, or lack there of. Only thing I have to disagree with you on is that you stated that you saw Against's "milestone" pics...but they aren't. Its like prepping for the Ironman and then backing out on the day of (Month 5 and onward for TRX2). IF anything, I think that Against does show some improvement. I didn't think so at first when I saw his posted pics, but when you requested the Day 1 pics, to me I saw a difference.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but we have to keep this going for a couple more months. They stated that months 5-8 are when majority of the users realize gains. If by then we see no results, we can all send some "pleasant" e-mails and try to shut that place down. I have used up 3 bottles and on my 4th now. While I have not noticed anything, I will continue to follow suit.

Note that I am still using Nizoral and Minox only on the crown and taking generic Propecia every day. My hair transplant is growing out as well and its been 3 months and 8 days.

BTW, where are the others who are claming some changes of their hair and they've been on the product for 3 months only? It is important that you guys post pics so we can determine if there truly are changes.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

jcm what month r u on now?

still awaiting against's response..

Comment

• ThinFast
              • Apr 2010

JC, I'm done sending this prick my money too. I'll eventually get around to posting up all of my pics., TW will not get anyone's funds other than TheChamps when people see my regression during the past 4 months.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                jcm what month r u on now?

still awaiting against's response..
                Deluxe - ok dude, I hear what you're saying re the 'milestone' pics, maybe I've been harsh, I don't mean to be, I respect AgainstThis posting and not biting my head off for the downer I've no doubt put him on.

BUT, I can see thinning centre parting, makes no sense.

BUT, also - I do see positive changes temple areas (I think) heck even he isn't sure that it's not a camera issue there?

Sizzling - I guess I'm around nearly four months in.

IF it's a legit product, these are crucial weeks-for AgainstThis-he's the pioneer here-I'll hopefully see him post future pics that will entice me to carry on, hopefully I'll be seeing improvements too, trouble is I can't see it happening.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ThinFast
                  JC, I'm done sending this prick my money too. I'll eventually get around to posting up all of my pics., TW will not get anyone's funds other than TheChamps when people see my regression during the past 4 months.
                  And I hear you too ThinFast, I took pics at the start of my using this stuff-and looking back on them pisses me off.

Sadly I botched the pics, but the receding hairline is there to be seen.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Sometimes I just get the feeling Whitfield has concocted this shit thinking it 'should' work, but not actually having proof of it-hence no pre release trial proof for us consumers. And he's asking users to actually send them fkn results!!

It doesn't add up - one thing he does know I'm sure tho - is that hairloss sufferers who are naive or are scared to try Finasteride will lap his bullshit up for a few months, and if enough of them do - he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

He's an entrepreneur

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                      • Apr 2011

I think champ had the right idea in his emails.. There needs to be a # of us sending somewhat aggresive emails to them demanding proof and showing them that we are not gullible passive hair loss sufferers. We will not be duped and if we are we will be willing to take swift action. Start a smear campaign against whitfield.. Im so f#^&ing tired of being spit on by these bloodsucking "entreupeneurs", more like scam artists. We must give him quick karma. Every action has a reaction baby...

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

They have no proof this works. They contradict themselves in separate e-mail replies regarding the duration of 'internal' studies.

It's bollock's - i can't be a 100% sure, but please - anyone thinking of buying into this shit - SAVE YOUR $$$ £££. And wait.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Well all I'm saying is my hair is doing fine and he does say after 5 months what I think is for it to grow hair on a full bald spot won't work

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Jcm send em back grmet ya money back if ya think it's not working

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                              Jcm send em back grmet ya money back if ya think it's not working
                              Don't be daft-the chances of a refund are remote.

And I'm using all six bottles up.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Well u want to know why my hair seems thicker and my shedding has reduced

Comment

Working...