Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

So Against, I recall in pics of your temples that there were some small baby hairs that seemed to be sprouting, what became of them?

In your case, it's still positive if you see some activity in the undergrowth?

I see activity in my hairline,if I wasn't on Minox I'd be pretty happy about that,but I attribute any gains in that region to the Minox.

I'm shedding more than ever now all over, oh well, I shall carry on, not holding my breath tho.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
      • Apr 2011

Ok, so Im going to throw this out there one last time.

I am horribly financially strapped right now and would not be able to afford another bottle of trx2 for like 3 weeks. Since I am in the *exact* same position as againstthis with almost the *exact* same nw/hairline, shedding pattern, and age (29) I feel I would have a chance to possibly duplicate his results if I was to go forward for 3 months.

I do feel like kind of douche for asking but would anyone be able to afford to ship me 1 charity bottle of their trx2? I could pay for shipping. I realise this is probably an outlandish request but I just figured I would try.

Down the road I would be able to pay back the balance.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Sizzling - if I wasnt struggling to finance this shit myself I'd gladly help you out dude,maybe thechamp can help? Sure he's got a shed load of bottles stocked up?!

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Why should I help you guys bag me im 29 abd just popping my two cents in and for this forum it's not good enough

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

champ, I have never been against you being here. Quite the opposite really, as more people with results keeps me inspired.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Champ, Sizzling done you no wrong.

Would be nice if you could help him, not me, have a think about it.

Comment

• crowningglory
                Inactive
                • Feb 2011

I've been taking the pills since 2 month. I believe that I see some improvements but still nothing definite yet. I'm tracking my hair fall and count (as advised by them) and will update you guys. Does anybody participate in the study and is sending in samples?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Hi, no im not sending them any samples.

I see enough gaps in my scalp to know it's not helping me yet, but good luck dude

Comment

• humboldt
                    • Apr 2011

A further sign for me, that TRX2 isn´t potent enough to have an effect on AGA, is the following: there is normally this typically scalp itching in correlation with all stages of AGA...with Finasterid it disappears within days (!) of use, now with TRX2 it is already remaining for months. My hope in this stuff has already gone..definitely!

But good luck to all of you!

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
                      A further sign for me, that TRX2 isn´t potent enough to have an effect on AGA, is the following: there is normally this typically scalp itching in correlation with all stages of AGA...with Finasterid it disappears within days (!) of use, now with TRX2 it is already remaining for months. My hope in this stuff has already gone..definitely!

But good luck to all of you!
                      Yeah, my heads been as itchy as a camels arse since I can remember-sure that's a sign hairs are departing my scalp.

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

The difference I think propecia is stronger as it is a drug like I said I have n
                        Been of propecia for 4 months and my hair is doing well give it time

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

The trx2 site is down hopefully there showing sone evidence there product works

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

I'll see what my hair looks like in another month if it's ok I'll stay on trx2 if not back to propecia

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                              I'll see what my hair looks like in another month if it's ok I'll stay on trx2 if not back to propecia
                              So why did you quit the Propecia?

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Sides sore balls weight gain

Comment

Working...