Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sizzlinghairs
    • Apr 2011

damn them. You are getting constant responses where I have sent over 5 emails with no response yet. So F*cking shiesty.. Pisses me off.

What email adress are you sending your questions to champ??

Comment

• Jasari
      • May 2011

I've basically been lurking primarily the hair restoration forum for the past few years, until trx2 was mentioned in conjuntion with this site. Basically my hair line is a norwood 2 but has thinned to the point where everthing in the front third except for the forelock looks bald under bright light. Essentially I've been able to maintain this level for the past 3 years with revivogen (whether my hairloss is very slow. Or revivogen helps i dont know, but am not willing to stop). In the past 2 weeks i took the plunge with generic monox only .5 of a ml 1x per day (5%) which seems to avoid side effects and trx2, as well as no gluten in the diet. Now ill post some pics when my home pc is back on, but I'm positive my hair line is regrowing. I'm not sure which component is working or whether its the combination but the rest of the front 3rd is becoming visible and starting to blend in with the rest of my hair.

Comment

• abb83
        • Jan 2010

trx2 + propecia + rogain

should i use all of these together at once?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by abb83
          should i use all of these together at once?
          Wouldn't use TRX2 at least until those of us using it have done so for at least six months, up to you tho-just hate to see new people potentially make TW richer if it turns out to be a scam.

Comment

• Winston
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jcm800
            Wouldn't use TRX2 at least until those of us using it have done so for at least six months, up to you tho-just hate to see new people potentially make TW richer if it turns out to be a scam.
            There will always be a few people who think that they are seeing some positive results with anything they put on their head or ingest that claims to fight hair loss. This product will turn out just like all the rest of the non-FDA approved drugs for hair loss. People will buy it out of desperation, hoping against hope that it will work. This company will continue to make money off of desperate folks and that’s that. This company screams scam! You guys are just too desperate to see it.

Comment

• Flowers
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Winston
              There will always be a few people who think that they are seeing some positive results with anything they put on their head or ingest that claims to fight hair loss. This product will turn out just like all the rest of the non-FDA approved drugs for hair loss. People will buy it out of desperation, hoping against hope that it will work. This company will continue to make money off of desperate folks and that’s that. This company screams scam! You guys are just too desperate to see it.
              Why do you say that? What about all of the companies who have funded it and the fact that the founder is open about his real name? What other scam products are like this? I'm just trying to look on the bright side but you're being too much of a downer. If it's not gonna work then it won't we don't need people bitching about it. Just don't buy it then

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

^Nah, the truth just hurts. Winston is right, even if this works. You have to have that mentality.

Those that have good supplies, try them, see if this works or not. Other people...don't order.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                  ^Nah, the truth just hurts. Winston is right, even if this works. You have to have that mentality.

Those that have good supplies, try them, see if this works or not. Other people...don't order.
                  I've got enough to take me to six months, paid for.

I'm constantly telling people not to purchase it.

We'll wait now, frankly i don't see it living up to expectations, but I'll take it religiously to find out.

Comment

• Winston
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Flowers
                    Why do you say that? What about all of the companies who have funded it and the fact that the founder is open about his real name? What other scam products are like this? I'm just trying to look on the bright side but you're being too much of a downer. If it's not gonna work then it won't we don't need people bitching about it. Just don't buy it then
                    As long as the founder stays within the legal parameters for selling his product he has nothing to worry about. Lots of people put their real names to scam products. What does that mean? I wish you all well, but I think enough is enough and the truth has to be known about this. It will not work and if it did it would be well known by now. Any company who markets through a website, has auto reorder, sells news letters, etc. just screams scam! Wake up people! I’ve said my piece.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Don't call scam yet

My hair is looking thicker had a few comments from people

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                        My hair is looking thicker had a few comments from people
                        Lol, your opinion changes like the wind.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Well my dad said your hair looks thicker and I do suffer anxiety so I'm alway anxious about my hair

Comment

• Jasari
                            • May 2011

I don't think people suffering hair loss especially cases which are blatantly obvious think their hair is better after the use of any hairloss product. the mirror is a constant reminder of your hair daily. I do wonder though why so many people on these forums go directly to topicals and say they have tried everything without ever correcting their diet, which one of the biggest contributors to inflammation.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jasari
                              I don't think people suffering hair loss especially cases which are blatantly obvious think their hair is better after the use of any hairloss product. the mirror is a constant reminder of your hair daily. I do wonder though why so many people on these forums go directly to topicals and say they have tried everything without ever correcting their diet, which one of the biggest contributors to inflammation.
                              blah blah blah blah

Hair loss is not caused by diet.

Comment

• Jasari
                                • May 2011

Of course it isnt caused by diet, but it can be worsened and accelerated by diet.

There are numerous studies highlighting the fact that high glyceamic foods create an increase in DHT. The arguement that people with full heads of hair eat crap doesn't stack due to the fact that obviously their hair isnt predisposed to MPB.

My point is that alot of people will step up and take a drug ( I.e Finasteride)which can decrease their manhood, various topicals and then they go ahead and consume a diet producing similar effects to what they are trying to adress with these drugs.
                                Last edited by Jasari; 05-17-2011, 10:14 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Working...