Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by doke
    by the way jc and others have you seen that guy at hairsite justin2rue pics on his minoxidil success he is using 5% minox foam in the morning and walmarts kirkland in the evening 4 times a day application.
    I doubt applying it many more times has any greater effect really. I applied it 6+ times a day and used 4 months supply in 2 weeks back when I started lol

(yup....................................)

I have the same results now when I apply it ONCE a day and SKIP some days.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

buy the way that minox guy justin did have side effects such as swollen puffy face,more hair on cheeks and other sides but he says its been worth it to get all his hair back,i am not so sure as it may give you a good head of hair but its no good if it kills you?

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

going to take my first trx now i may have a full head of hair by morning hahaha but to be serious i really hope this works.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
          • Mar 2010

We all hope it works man... good luck. I've yet to have any results.

Don't know why JCM takes it so personally when I don't believe it will work. I can't help feeling this way about products as this is usually what happens, not so?

I still have hope for this stuff I haven't lost it all. I just thought I would have seen something by now for sure at least...

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
            • May 2010

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
            Yup... Looks completely useless and we basically hope it's not. There really is no reason to believe it works. We are desperate and retarded for ordering it.

Least I admit it lol

Still hoping though.
            I commend you for atleast having the honesty to admit it.

...guys if you haven't had results in four months expecting to get regrowth from a nw4 is RETARDED.

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
              • May 2010

Originally posted by ThinFast
              So you're 4 months in now with no results yet?

On another note, you guys are cracking me up. I especially like the part that JCM is a plant for Whitfield. The guy has been as impartial as he could possibly be, probably slightly against TRX2 (due to doubts much as myself) than for them.
              Halted my hair loss years ago buddy, with a REAL treatment.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Keepthehair-no offense intended, peace man, you weren't making sense to me that's all, anyway we're all having a go, bring on some good fortune for us all Whitfield

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

Has jcm scared thechamp away?as he is in aus so is not a plant for the company at least i do not think so?

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by talkingboutblahblah
                    Halted my hair loss years ago buddy, with a REAL treatment.
                    And grew tits and lost your ****?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      And grew tits and lost your ****?
                      I did grow some .................................................. ....

HAIR.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                        I did grow some .................................................. ....

HAIR.
                        At what price tho?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                          • Mar 2010

Hopefully just the $'s. I have no sides at all.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

I'm not sure if I'm as optimistic now

Got a hair cut tonight noticed few thing spots I know it's a big turn around but hey I'll give it more time

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Getting back to the ingredients mentioned earlier once again-

If its common everyday ingredients as stated on the bottle lable, why do they have a patent pending allegedly on it?!

Comment

• Deluxe
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                                what Im having such a hard time understanding is, it seems like we would be easily getting the amounts listed in trx2 ingredients from a normal diet. For instance, 140 mcg of biotin comes from many foods I believe. Bananas contain around 450 mgs of potassium. BCAA's are around in different foods and there is not a large amount in trx2. b3 is everywhere and 40 mg does not seem like a lot at all.

800 mg carnipure is the only thing that seems to be like a true supplement.

Maybe its taking the combo directly all at once throughout the day that gives it it's kick.

Whats everyone else think? Dont these ingredients seem *extremely* benign??
                                While I agree with your thoughts on how simplistic the ingredients seem, the main reason we give TRX2 a chance is mostly for the third quote below. The other quotes support.

"TRX2™ Molecular Hair Growth Supplement consists of natural substances that our body normally manufactures at sufficient levels in healthy hair, but at insufficient quantities as we experience hair loss. "

AND

"The TRX2™ composition contains several sources of ATP. TRX2™ activates the transport of high-energy, food-derived products into the body’s mitochondria, where they are ultimately converted into ATP. This captured energy revitalizes potassium channels and is necessary for the regulation of ion transport across the cellular membranes."

AND

" the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one capsule and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important."

Comment

Working...