Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThinFast
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Flowers
    No they ship here, I live in New Jersey. Go to checkout and you can change from euro to dollar. I'm still saving up to get it figuring what's the worst that can happen. So far the only negative thing said about it is that it's not giving people results way earlier than the site says it will. The fact that most of the people on it stopped or reduced shedding is enough for me to try it.
    And that is what has me grinning. The site says earliest results were seen around 12 weeks in. I think AgainstThis is the only one of us near the 12 week mark. I just started my 3rd and final bottle this morning. I am committed to a 6 month trial period to this stuff and am ordering my next 3 month supply today. When you think about how long it has taken for our hair to get to the point of where it is, it's kind of funny that we're so demanding about our hair fixing itself in a fraction of the time that it has been falling out. Hell, even HT's take about 8-12 months for the final appearance to set in, and that's using hair that we know works!

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Whilst I agree it's too early for me to see the promised results, I have noticed hairs vanishing from my hairline. This is why I'm being a tad negative, yes there is slight fuzz in places, but seeing my hairline continue to slowly disappear isn't inspiring.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
        • Apr 2011

One thing a member did point out at ************.com is that *every* single user that is reporting results has joined in Jan. A little weird but Im not letting that deter me from giving this stuff a try.

JCM about how long have u been on it?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
          One thing a member did point out at ************.com is that *every* single user that is reporting results has joined in Jan. A little weird but Im not letting that deter me from giving this stuff a try.

Guess I found this forum around January myself, pure chance that i signed up then. And i saw this thread and took an immediate interest; not really bothered if people think I'm suspect-I'm hardly praising this stuff, as of yet anyway.

I guess I've been on it around seven weeks or so.

Comment

• Flowers
            • Feb 2011

Yeah I heard about trx2 on some pharma site after searching "hair loss cure" on google lol. So when I went to look further into it I saw this thread and joined a little later

Comment

• KeepTheHair
              • Mar 2010

Not fixedby35

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

AgainstThis-we must be due a pic update now?

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                  • Feb 2011

yeah m an idiot cause m goin to try this product!! its April 10 today exact three months after the launch of product bt still we are waiting for the results!!

Comment

• Hzi
                    • Apr 2011

I'm another TRX2-user; read here for a while, registered just to share my experience.

I'm NW 3/4, my problem is the front (not much hair left). I'm on Regaine, no Fin (sides..)

After 2 months of TRX2: no problems, no miracles.
                    Hair maybe a little stronger, no shedding, NO RESULTS on miniaturized hair in the front..

But I'll give it more time of course ...

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Hzi
                      I'm another TRX2-user; read here for a while, registered just to share my experience.

I'm NW 3/4, my problem is the front (not much hair left). I'm on Regaine, no Fin (sides..)

After 2 months of TRX2: no problems, no miracles.
                      Hair maybe a little stronger, no shedding, NO RESULTS on miniaturized hair in the front..

But I'll give it more time of course ...
                      Hi, Welcome. How are you finding the Regaine on your hairline, Is it working?, I'm looking to get some foam myself and supplementing my TRX2 usage for my own hairline.

Comment

• Hzi
                        • Apr 2011

I'm using Regaine for about 15 years now, and it surely helped me a lot, mainly in the back, by stoping or slowing down hairloss. But for several years now it doesn't stop hairloss in the front anymore (as if there was an "immunity"). But I'm sure for a new user it's worth a try, the sooner taken the better..

Some years ago I switched from Regaine liquid to foam (less side effects on scalp..)

Comment

• ThinFast
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                          Whilst I agree it's too early for me to see the promised results, I have noticed hairs vanishing from my hairline. This is why I'm being a tad negative, yes there is slight fuzz in places, but seeing my hairline continue to slowly disappear isn't inspiring.
                          I completely understand. Recently, my hairline and frontal region seems to be thinning and losing density faster than the rest of my hair.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

The only positive I can hope for is that it's weak hairs shedding and making way for new growth?

I hope that's not just wishful thinking.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

I agree with the comrades.

It's unrealistic to expect a reversal in a heartbeat, when the loss has taken several years.

I'm posting pictures from day 83 (Same conditions of grease, lightning) and I don't think there's much of a difference since the last update. I am definitely not shedding or losing hair any more, but I don't think I see any substantial regrowth.

The extreme closeups are to show you how the fuzz is actually growing.

Make what you will of this, I'm curious as to whether there will be regrowth in another couple of months.

Here goes : http://img641.imageshack.us/g/dsc01866l.jpg/

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                                • Apr 2011

Are you guys all noticing a strong increase in body hair thickness?

Im curious as I gained some very unwanted back hair and arm hair from some previous hairloss stuff named rk19 way back when.

Would be a little depressing if this got even thicker.

Comment

Working...