• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
    both trx2 and individual supplements.

im norwood 1.
    I have all the ingredients myself, but am not taking them alongside TRX2 as yet.

How many pills are you popping each day then, must be at least 9?

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gutted
      both trx2 and individual supplements.

im norwood 1.
      so your basically not bald,i would give my right nut for a norwood one. i am a norwood 3 vertex.i am wondering if trx2 would help.

Comment

• TheDude
        • Oct 2010

Hay guys

So i just ordered some trx2 and was wondering when you guys actually take the pills..

Do you take all three pills in the morning, split them up, 2 in the morning and one at night etc

Whats the deal and does it matter?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by TheDude
          Hay guys

So i just ordered some trx2 and was wondering when you guys actually take the pills..

Do you take all three pills in the morning, split them up, 2 in the morning and one at night etc

Whats the deal and does it matter?
          Well I take mine evening time altogether with a meal and milk.

Don't think it really matters.

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

3 pills a day, and timing/spacing does not matter.

Comment

• PaulC
              • Nov 2010

TRX2 Early Shedding

Hi – Are any of you early TRX2 trialists experiencing any Minox type early shedding prior to re-growth? Nobody seems to be mentioning this!! Could it be that if it works for you then it just works and you see some re-growth and conversely if it does not work then all that you have done it to lose a few dollars but no more hair!

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by PaulC
                Hi – Are any of you early TRX2 trialists experiencing any Minox type early shedding prior to re-growth? Nobody seems to be mentioning this!! Could it be that if it works for you then it just works and you see some re-growth and conversely if it does not work then all that you have done it to lose a few dollars but no more hair!
                Well I shed throughout the day minimally if I run my fingers thru my hair, to be expected.

And in the last six weeks or so there have been two shower occasions that I shedded more than usual.

Other than that, no major sheds indicating the onset of growth I don't think for me.

I'll go with this for six months, if I do see definite growth I'll keep going indefinitely. Still not convinced yet, but I am 41 and it's early days so time will tell.

Comment

• Yunaiba
                  • Feb 2011

Hi JCM800, how long have you been on TRX2??
                  Starting to have doubts about it?

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Yunaiba
                    Hi JCM800, how long have you been on TRX2??
                    Starting to have doubts about it?
                    It's only been six weeks or so for me so far.

Way too early for anything in reality but- when I read about AgainstThis and his claims of early results I then have doubts looking at my own results.

But then again I'm ten yrs older than him so that may be against me, or , he may just be bullshitting, we'll see.

Comment

• Yunaiba
                      • Feb 2011

6 weeks is very little time to see results, althought, I must tell you 'ved been for around 4 weeks (I'm 28 NW 2-3) .and I do feel the hair stronger. No regeneration at all, but stonger hair. Something that can be achieved with cheaper vitamin suplements. Let's hope that new hair growth is promoted.
                      Cessation of Hair Loss I think is more difficult to prove, as we would need more that a year to see if it really stops hair loss.
                      Hope that the product does what it promesses!

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Oh yeah for sure six weeks is no time at all for anything.

Which is also why I'm surprised at AgainstThis, he was claiming improvements in even less time.

Anyway good luck to all and we'll know before long if it's promising or a fleece.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Just had my hair cut by someone that has been cutting my hair for the last ten yrs or so and she commented that my hair texture is softer and not as straw like as it used to be.

Sounds like that's a benefit to me.

Comment

• humboldt
                            • Apr 2011

Hi,

I stopped taking Finasteride some time ago due to strong side effects. I had taken it over several years and it helped me a lot. Complete stop of hairloss and regrowth.
                            Iīm now in the second month with TRX2 only and I must say for the short term, that on Fin at least the cessation of hair loss was absolute possible and also visible within some weeks. But now with TRX2 I can see the situation completely in contrast. Iīm experiencing a massive shedding, nevertheless the hair looks someway stronger. A good sign? I donīt now yet. It could also be the loss of fin effect, time will tell soon. If it is really a big scam, I would be pissed off not to continue with effective options earlier. But thatīs my personal risk.

best regards

Comment

• BoSox
                              • Jun 2010

I don't understand why one would stop Propecia. Especially if the results are good. Use both, TRX2 and Fin.

That's just me.

Comment

• ohlife
                                • Apr 2010

"due to strong side effects" - do you not see why someone would stop taking fin to prevent the loss of function of your genitals and to prevent man boobs? I do.

That's just me.

Comment

Working...