Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
    (shed aint that bad, if it is then be happy cuz its working great)
    Guess the shed does indicate it's working, it's just that I've read that some ppl shed like a mofo on it and lost it permanently?!

Comment

• ohlife
      • Apr 2010

Yeah that happens I think, but prob most with people whose scalp can't take the inflammation that rogaine can incur. So basically it causes an unsuitable environment for hair re-growth, as well as making it shed.. tough decision

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ohlife
        Yeah that happens I think, but prob most with people whose scalp can't take the inflammation that rogaine can incur. So basically it causes an unsuitable environment for hair re-growth, as well as making it shed.. tough decision
        Yeah and my scalp is still having inflamed lumps so I think I'm fkd.
        May get some and just do one temple religiously and suck it and see.

Comment

• ohlife
          • Apr 2010

maybe you could try just putting some in a patch where there is no/little hair already... see how it goes lol

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

maybe you could try just putting some in a patch where there is no/little hair already... see how it goes lol
            Yeah I'll do a sparse area and see what happens

Comment

• Fixed by 35
              • Mar 2010

@ talkingboutblahblah

I don't really care whether you think it works or not and certainly not enough for you to be the first recipient of a photograph of me since 2003 (I've avoided cameras ever since I started noticeably balding and destroy any photo I find of myself after that date).

TRX2 is working for me, albeit to a limited extent; if you don't want to try it that's your choice. Your baldness is really no concern of mine.

Comment

• DAVE52
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Fixed by 35
                @ talkingboutblahblah

I don't really care whether you think it works or not and certainly not enough for you to be the first recipient of a photograph of me since 2003 (I've avoided cameras ever since I started noticeably balding and destroy any photo I find of myself after that date).

TRX2 is working for me, albeit to a limited extent; if you don't want to try it that's your choice. Your baldness is really no concern of mine.
                Geez you come off as being very bitter

Comment

• ohlife
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Fixed by 35
                  @ talkingboutblahblah

Just wondering, where on the Norwood scale are you ?

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                    • Mar 2010

Geez you come off as being very bitter
                    Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh. I'm just getting fed up of people on this site and many others who smugly reject TRX2 without trying the product. If they don't want to try the product, then fine, but don't clutter up these threads with unresearched, smug remarks.

They treat the product as a scam when it very clearly isn't. Scams normally involve dodgy countries and bogus science. The science isn't bogus (it is similar to the science behind minoxidil) and it's domiciled in the UK and Germany where such scams are illegal.

So, when someone makes a remark to the contrary, I don't think 'how smart you are.' I normally think 'how closed minded and stupid you must be.'

I'm a Norwood IV but with Norwood V diffuse.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

You'd think there was some sort of prize for being hairier than the other guys, with all the hating and trolling going on here.

Fixed said it. We're here to do ****ing something about our problem. To exchange information and learn from each other's mistakes. To share the breakthroughs.

So far, TRX2 is working. In another 3 months it may damn well be a miracle cure. Until there's proof on the table, keep your peace. Or go troll some video game board or whatever.

Comment

• DallasTreado
                        • Nov 2010

Or, if you want to dissent, by all means do so ... but lay out clear reasons why you think it is a scam and please do not write things along the lines of "you are a dumbass for being such a gullible dumbass." It is wearisome ... strive to express yourself in ways that do not attack others who have not done anything to deserve your disdain

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Exactly - sure I get frustrated and post negatively some times, but I'm TAKING the product, and shall carry on.

There are actially very fine clear hairs in front of my hairline, in the furthest reach of my temples that im seeing grow just a bit more, my fingers are crossed thinking this could be a change - might just be terminal hairs gasping for life and whithering away, but they are there.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                            • Mar 2010

That said of course, we must be careful to preserve this board's reputation for truth and accuracy. Whilst I believe the product to be working, we should be mindful to remember TRX2 has not yet been proven to work, at least not to a clinically significant extent.

Comment

• ohlife
                              • Apr 2010

Day two of taking this stuff, obviously making my input very limited. However, I have been feeling for a few hours now, a 'tingling', almost 'burning' sensation over my scalp; this cannot be attributed to anything I've put on my hair today, as I haven't washed my hair nor put anything on it.

Nonetheless, it would be highly coincidental if trx2 were to have a side-effect that happened to target only my scalp, would it not? It would also be highly strange if a bunch of vitamins and minerals could have such an instant effect too I would've thought.

But.. just sayin.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Day two of taking this stuff, obviously making my input very limited. However, I have been feeling for a few hours now, a 'tingling', almost 'burning' sensation over my scalp; this cannot be attributed to anything I've put on my hair today, as I haven't washed my hair nor put anything on it.

Nonetheless, it would be highly coincidental if trx2 were to have a side-effect that happened to target only my scalp, would it not? It would also be highly strange if a bunch of vitamins and minerals could have such an instant effect too I would've thought.

But.. just sayin.
                                Can pretty safely say you are experiencing a Niacin flush?

Comment

Working...