X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sogeking
    @UK_
    Maybe for cure, but a good treatment that might be closer. I don't know, I think there is a good treatment happening in the next 2-3 years. But that is just my gut feeling. If it turns out to be a big disappointment, to heck with it. Atleast I had some hope to push me onwards.

When my balding really progresess I'm gonna shave my head and try to live on.

But I would at least like the possiblity of a much safer replacement for Propecia. Don't want to take risks with my hormone levels. It would be nice if Trx2 is that replacement.
    Exactly - I feel ya - dont wanna screw with my hormones either, just a better treatment would suffice!

Comment

• CVAZBAR
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
      Exactly - I feel ya - dont wanna screw with my hormones either, just a better treatment would suffice!
      UK i turned into the same depressed, bitter person. I'm still waiting on the first dude to clown, so I can knock his teeth in. I know exactly how you feel but we still have histogen, acell and aderans etc to hope for. I know you been waiting on those results as well. I'm tired of waiting but if they turn out to be a succes, it will be worth the agony because it will bring us happiness and we'll appreciate life even more. Until then, **** the world!!! Ha

Comment

• gmonasco
        Inactive
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by UK_
        What I dont get is that from early ages you are exposed to Androgens, DHT - why on earth does baldness just suddenly start at the age of say.... 22? or 33? or even 45?
        Possibly because the effects of DHT are cumulative; possibly because hair follicles become more sensitive to androgens as we get older. Or possible due to some combination of the two.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
          UK i turned into the same depressed, bitter person. I'm still waiting on the first dude to clown, so I can knock his teeth in. I know exactly how you feel but we still have histogen, acell and aderans etc to hope for. I know you been waiting on those results as well. I'm tired of waiting but if they turn out to be a succes, it will be worth the agony because it will bring us happiness and we'll appreciate life even more. Until then, **** the world!!! Ha
          You know I have a lot of love for you guys, an I find it a privilege to be able to come here and speak to people in the same boat as me... We all want the same thing.. We all understand the gut churning depression associated with MPB...

And regarding Dr Ziering.. What a guy hey? He shared openly some great information regarding the HSC and answered all of our questions... I was shocked when he stated we will see some exploratory case study results in a months time.... Lets all wish the best to the participants and the researchers and hope they can hit the mark once again for phase I/II in spring.

Comment

• DallasTreado
            • Nov 2010

You all shouldnt be so hard on the "porkers" ... and have some respect for others and yourself by not assuming that going for fatter women is somehow a compromise or depressing. Women weren't placed on this earth for us to judge them only by their porkability. Getting uglier ourselves through hairloss has few positive sides, but one of them might be to learn not be so critical of others because of their appearance.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

True, having said that my standards have lowered I do observe couples walking around town and quite often I'll see a bald guy with a cracking looking bird.

I guess baldness is our own perception of ugliness, many women don't seem to mind it.

I just can't bare the inevitable piss take that's bound to come from my family and friends as it progresses.

If I was marooned by myself on a remote island and was a completey bald guy, hey I wouldnt give a flying fck about it.

Comment

• ohlife
                • Apr 2010

Man, you can't really control what you do or do not find attractive.. aesthetics in general are mysterious like that... I don't generally think any less of unattractive people in any other area than their attractiveness, which is actually quite obvious - how else could we distinguish..

Comment

• ThinFast
                  • Apr 2010

It's interesting that nearly every thread on a hair loss forum eventually turns to issues of self esteem.

Comment

• ThinFast
                    • Apr 2010

I'd like to put a little list together that shows who all is taking TRX2, for how long and if you've had any results and/or side effects. This will be good information for us to review. Just add your name and results to the list.

1. Thinfast 2 weeks No results yet/ slight irritation in the skin

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ThinFast
                      I'd like to put a little list together that shows who all is taking TRX2, for how long and if you've had any results and/or side effects. This will be good information for us to review. Just add your name and results to the list.

1. Thinfast 2 weeks No results yet/ slight irritation in the skin
                      2. Jcm800 nearly 2 weeks on home made compounds , 5 days on Trx2 - very slight fuzz, along with mild - moderate Niacin flushes.

Comment

• reset
                        • Nov 2010

3. reset---5 weeks, a lot of fuzz as well as niacin flushes.

Comment

• fontanajul
                          • Jan 2011

Fontanajul- 1 week and no change/side effects (duhhhh =)...)

Comment

• fontanajul
                            • Jan 2011

And just for fun... Maybe we should add what way we're taking it?

... I take one pill three times at an interval of five hours throughout the day.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

I generally take all 3 around 21:00 with a glass of milk

Comment

• tss1967
                                • Feb 2011

Trx2

Hi there. I've been watching this thread with interest for some time as an outsider and now decided to join the forum. I'm curious about starting on the product and wanted to raise a few points.

The multivitamin/supplement route intrigues me. A few years ago I read a book by Leonard Pountney, the U.K. hair transplant clinic founder. He had a chapter on diet and told of the daily regimen of vitamins he took and said after so many months the hair loss would stop and begin to grow thicker. I tried this for two years and nothing changed and my hair steadily got thinner. I decided to stop taking them and realise that it would have probably been the same outcome if I'd have carried on with them.

I would be willing to have a go with Trx2 in time, once the results from the company are revealed, and also results from users on this forum, but there is a niggling doubt about the long-term side-effects. Maybe, as someone said, there is a secret ingredient, like the Coca Cola recipe, that isn't included on the label, that could **** up the hormone balance and have a similar side effects to Propecia. I read that Saw Palmetto, although a natural supplement, can have the same sexual sides as Propecia. Maybe the long-term usage of using all the compounds together could be a problem. At the moment I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and in a few years be subscribing to a site called Trx2help, running alongside propeciahelp because the thing has ****ed me up due to the long-term effects not being ascertained.

Also,on the front of the bottles shown on their site there is wording about what the product is supposed to do (Promotes Hair Growth, etc). After this wording there is a dot, are these supposed to be asterisks which when you turn the bottle round has alongside them some disclaimer saying something like, 'this product is not guaranteed to do what it suggests on the front of the bottle'? I wondered if anyone already using the product has the same wording on the front.

My hair has been thinning for about 25 years and initiallly I thought it may be due to the amount of hair dye and bleach I used to use., but people who also did the same never lost theirs. My Dad still has a mop of hair, but both grandparents lost theirs. People used to say I would lose my hair, but I used to say I didn't care. But now I do. My girlfriend of 10 years would think I am wasting my money on a product like Trx2, but if it worked safely the results would mean more to me than anything.

An annoying thing is people like to point out the fact by saying, "You're going thin on top". I find that totally ****ing rude. I wouldn't say to someone you are a fat bastard or your wife is one ugly ****er, but they seem to think it is OK to say it. I have started to give as good as I get, because they are usually bald themselves.

Sorry for rambling on and going off the subject. I really hope Trx2 is the answer we are all looking for. The thought of it working has a feel-good factor and makes the future look sunny. The reality remains to be seen . Thanks to all those trying the product out. You are trail-blazers on a trip into the unknown. Exciting stuff!

Comment

Working...