Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

And to be fair, here's my hair dry:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Uncanny, the illusion of density a good wash will give ya.

Comment

• Bakez
      • Dec 2010

he isnt even balding

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Good results

See good results too trx2 think it might be working

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
          And to be fair, here's my hair dry:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Uncanny, the illusion of density a good wash will give ya.
          Hey Against, things are looking good for you I reckon. Cheers for the updates, it's quite inspiring actually as my hairline is similar to yours, shall get popping my caps right now

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Bakez
            he isnt even balding
            Are you tapping a white stick? Granted he's still got a fair bit.

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

I am CLEARLY balding, not bald yet, hence the go round with TRX2.

That's the whole point really, to get it at NW2 or NW3 so you can actually do something about it. If I was a NW5, I would have shaved and sacrificed virgins at the altar of lab mice a long LONG time ago.

I can still cover it up decently but everyone who knows me, knows that shit ain't what it used to be, say, 5 years ago.

Comment

• Thinning@30
                • Mar 2010

Just a thought, but TRX2 is supposed to work on animals as well as people, and their website says you can even give it to your pets.

I wonder if TRX2 could be given to those bald mice that were used in that UCLA study that has been all over the news recently. From what I understand, the mice were specifically bred to have pattern baldness, so if they regrow hair on TRX2 it would be a convincing demonstration of the pills' efficacy (at least in mice).

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Thinning@30
                  Just a thought, but TRX2 is supposed to work on animals as well as people, and their website says you can even give it to your pets.

I wonder if TRX2 could be given to those bald mice that were used in that UCLA study that has been all over the news recently. From what I understand, the mice were specifically bred to have pattern baldness, so if they regrow hair on TRX2 it would be a convincing demonstration of the pills' efficacy (at least in mice).
                  I never did find that line that said it works on pets on the TRX2 website?! Someone else said about that too, I must have overlooked it.

In any case, looks like we are the lab mice so what's the point?
                  Last edited by Jcm800; 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                    • Jul 2010

Ok, it's exactly one month today and I decided to post some more pictures.

The shedding has all but halted and the fuzz is definitely growing.

This is what I wanted to show in the pictures, hence the extreme closeups. Last month is on PAGE 35 I would get these wispy little hairs around my hairline before but they would never grow in length or pigment properly. The new fuzz is all turning dark, slowly but steadily.

I'm cautiously optimistic. No real proof of anything except the vastly reduced shedding.

http://img543.imageshack.us/g/dsc01581n.jpg/
                    Wauw, even i notice the difference. Your hair is indeed much much thicker...

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I agree, in those dry shots it's looking like there's more volume, sure washed hair helps, but there's deffo some volume there I'd say

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

i have the best results im telling you guysin the shortest time

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                          i have the best results im telling you guysin the shortest time
                          Champ maybe you do. But your brother doesn't.

Please, stop ramming it down our throats every post. All of us taking it will make our own minds up

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

true but every one is diffrent some people will just take longer than others

Comment

• Bakez
                              • Dec 2010

thechamp u arent even balding

Comment

• reset
                                • Nov 2010

I am CLEARLY balding, not bald yet, hence the go round with TRX2.

That's the whole point really, to get it at NW2 or NW3 so you can actually do something about it. If I was a NW5, I would have shaved and sacrificed virgins at the altar of lab mice a long LONG time ago.
                                Agree with the shaving part, not so much the giving up part. If you come on a site like this at an NW2/3 you`ll most likely still be checking in at NW5/6 or even 7. The reason is hope. I`ve been shaving my head every week for the last three years and it suits me. Yet, I still want my hair back.

Looking at your pics, the focus is maintenance. As an NW5, maintenance is not the issue. It`s all about REGROWTH. Granted, that`s a tall order. But something about TRX2 has got my hopes high.

BTW, Thanks for posting the pics. There does appear to be improvement.

Comment

Working...