Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

So are you guys able to see actual results? Like visibly thicker hair?

I wonder if anybody from Trx2 has noticed this forum, because his buisness has definetly improved.

Like one said, I deserve a free 3 month supply (:
    I could really use the help also, money is tight at the moment, and I'm anxious to order my own.. I had to cancel my previous order.

Keep us posted guys! This is exciting.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Hey Bosox, yeah man, i suggested you get a free run of this stuff - Whitfield is deffo getting some business from this thread! I did actually make BioLabs aware of this thread, and was informed that Whitfiled would be told about it.

I'm in a similar situ to yourself, fund's are a bit tight - so i'm trying out separate ingredients first and seeing if i get any lessened shedding from that..

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

I would love to hear what Spencer has to say about Trx2.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
          So are you guys able to see actual results? Like visibly thicker hair?

I wonder if anybody from Trx2 has noticed this forum, because his buisness has definetly improved.

Like one said, I deserve a free 3 month supply (:
          I could really use the help also, money is tight at the moment, and I'm anxious to order my own.. I had to cancel my previous order.

Keep us posted guys! This is exciting.
          BoSox, when you're ready to order some, mail them and plead poverty, they offered me a 10% discount, not much but it does bring the cost down

Comment

• Thebaldone1
            • Apr 2010

I'm sorry but I think you guys are over exaggerating a bit. It takes roughly over a week for any kind of pills to actually kick into your system. You guys are saying yall are seeing results already, well "fuzz". The human hair only grows 1/2 an inch in one month. I would like to believe in this, but its still too early for anyone to say it is working. If this was truly working like people on this forum are saying, then I think Spencer would already be talking about this product. I still have my fingers crossed on this, but I won't purchase this until i get some proof from some of these pictures.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Still have most of my hair

As I have said I still have most of my hair now I wanna know I stoped taking propecia and I'm taking trx2 why the fick foes my hair feel thicker and I'm not shedding

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

update -

approx 3 weeks into trx2 pills (as well as other pills)

hair feels much stronger and thicker, and fuller
                shedding is still at a reduced level
                i have noticed new hairs growing on my shoulders which definiteley werent there before
                i have also noticed 2 hairs growing slightly below my right hairline/temple, which have popped out of nowhere!

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Gutted-cant remember if you said before that you take your own Trx2 ingredients or the official ones? Thanks for the update, looking good.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

trx2 is defeintly doing somthing

so we will just have to wait and see

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      Gutted-cant remember if you said before that you take your own Trx2 ingredients or the official ones? Thanks for the update, looking good.
                      Scratch that, just re-read your previous posts

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                        • Mar 2010

Glad u guys are so confident. Hope this works.

Still waiting on my pills.

Comment

• Relentless
                          • Jan 2011

Has anyone else noticed that the only people reporting positive effects have under 50 posts, all in this thread? ....yeah

Comment

• johnnyboots
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Relentless
                            Has anyone else noticed that the only people reporting positive effects have under 50 posts, all in this thread? ....yeah
                            agree,smells like scammers.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

This argument again?

This is the ONLY active thread on the internet on TRX2, it makes sense that those of us interested rally here. I mean otherwise, there's no point in ever posting in a hairloss forum. You just read all about Big3 and that's about that. No new knowledge in the past 10 years or so.

This shit is new and gives us the despairing masses some hope. This is why we post. Guys like "thechamp" are quite fishy and don't make sense, obviously.

If you wish to be taken seriously, take pictures and write like you are actually of age. No TANGIBLE results can be seen before the 3 month mark, and even then it'll probably be more an indication that anything else. The 6-8 month mark is where we'll know whether we're onto something or we've been scammed out of approximately 400E's.

Love + peace, shit still looks good on my end.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                                • Jan 2011

Also, it's super ****ing ironic that you guys have 1 and 3 posts respectively

Comment

Working...