Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutch_Dude
    • Jul 2010

maybe whitfield's company isn't fake after all...

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Dont think they're fake as such, email responses are up to speed now, have been offered a 10% discount as well today, might take the plunge myself. Have half of my separate ingredients already but think just maybe the ratio of ingriedients may be a factor in this working, hmm..

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
        Dont think they're fake as such, email responses are up to speed now, have been offered a 10% discount as well today, might take the plunge myself. Have half of my separate ingredients already but think just maybe the ratio of ingriedients may be a factor in this working, hmm..
        some people even experience regrowth...ALREADY! this product is supposed to be good against miniaturization...

Comment

• Winston
          • Mar 2009

Now they’re offering you discounts? You guys need to take a step back and look at all of this logically. You are purchasing nothing more then nutritional supplements. There is no clinical evidence that their nutritional products stop hair loss. In fact you don’t even now where these products are being manufactured. Do they do it themselves or do they have a white label company who makes products for countless companies manufacturing it?

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Winston
            Now they’re offering you discounts? You guys need to take a step back and look at all of this logically. You are purchasing nothing more then nutritional supplements. There is no clinical evidence that their nutritional products stop hair loss. In fact you don’t even now where these products are being manufactured. Do they do it themselves or do they have a white label company who makes products for countless companies manufacturing it?
            They told me it's being manufactured and shipped from Germany

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

At least two guys on here are seeing fuzz, if this stuff even just feeds my existing hair and keeps it healthy its a good start in my opinion, ok if i sign up for six months i may stand to lose a couple of hundred quid, so be it, I'll have tried at least.

Comment

• Winston
                • Mar 2009

It’s a very common phenomenon for people to think they feel “fuzz” when they first start a product. What they are actually feeling is miniaturizing hair. Hey, I hope I’m wrong and if I am I will be in line with the rest of you guys to purchase this product

Comment

• mlao
                  • Oct 2009

It’s a very common phenomenon for people to think they feel “fuzz” when they first start a product. What they are actually feeling is miniaturizing hair. Hey, I hope I’m wrong and if I am I will be in line with the rest of you guys to purchase this product
                  Finally a voice of reason. I will be right behind Winston if you guys are right.
                  Good Luck, and thanks for trying it out on yourselves.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

But they are seeing, not feeling the fuzz?
                    It just isn't clear whether the fuzz is from regrowth, or hairloss miniaturization thats always been ocurring as far as i can tell.

Comment

• depressed17
                      • May 2010

can anyone post the pictures of the fuzz(maybe regrowth) please

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

things are looking ok atm

seeing fuzz is good and its not feeling fuzz, its more of a bubbling sensation when your lossing hair

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Feeling your hair fall out? Thats new to me, it just falls out in my experience, don't feel a thing

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

who knows

just looking at there facebookpage they post some fake guy saying santa is going to look hairy for xmas now **** that looks like a scam big time

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

on a scary note

http://www.************.com/FORUMS/m...ighlight_key=y this was posted last year some guy recans we could go in to hypotensive shock and die taking this shit

Comment

• Bakez
                                • Dec 2010

what site is that?

Comment

Working...