• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVAZBAR
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
    Man that video takes me back centuries.

In a good sense
    Me too haha! Old school classics. I am from that era as well.

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

hey guys

ive been googleing trx2 alot her sites trying to say that thomas whitfield is just a scammer not a good sign

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
        ive been googleing trx2 alot her sites trying to say that thomas whitfield is just a scammer not a good sign
        Yep he prob is a scammer, theres a faint chance he isn't tho, so all we can do is hope eh?

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

we will see

well i might just stick with propecia then i started using trx2 yesterday see what happens if he scams me i will personaly find him and get alll my money back even if im from australia i dont care ill fly over and pay him a visit and get more than my money back

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

well i might just stick with propecia then i started using trx2 yesterday see what happens if he scams me i will personaly find him and get alll my money back even if im from australia i dont care ill fly over and pay him a visit and get more than my money back
            Haha hes in my city, ill let the tyres down on his new Bmw and give him a black eye too lol

Comment

• ohlife
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
              Haha hes in my city, ill let the tyres down on his new Bmw and give him a black eye too lol
              Maybe you should just do it now and leave a note saying 'next time will be 100x worse if you don't tell me the honest truth about your product'.. gotta get down to the nitty gritty if you want results.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

Cyber-bullying Whitfield is beyond pathetic and counter-productive to him ever coming on this or any other online thread.

As with all untested treatments, this is a gamble. No one forced us to take it. A prudent, patient person waits on our results and sees about ordering in a year from now. We took a leap of faith, if it works, great, we're at the vanguard of new hair. If it doesn't, we're chumps. Not for the first, neither the last time in our lives.

Whining about money lost gambling is bad form. So work on your poker skills if you want to do something productive, take pictures, keep a TRX2 diary -so if it doesn't work, it'll be Whitfield's tombstone, imagine hundreds of users with pictures proving it's inefficacy- or hell, experiment with your own ingredients.

Keep it real, keep it together. Be ****ing mature. Grow some hair. See some hope.

And so on and so forth

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

fair enough

how come hair loss web sites like regrowth.com popular ones dont have anything about trx2

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

salty taste

does any one get a slaty taste in there mouth after taking trx2

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Fair enough Against, was said tongue in cheek anyway, I'm as keen as you for results and am quite optimistic, soon as my own ingredients arrive ill be trying them and if i don't see results with that and you do with Trx ill happily make him richer like i said before.

Comment

• ohlife
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                        Cyber-bullying Whitfield is beyond pathetic and counter-productive to him ever coming on this or any other online thread.

As with all untested treatments, this is a gamble. No one forced us to take it. A prudent, patient person waits on our results and sees about ordering in a year from now. We took a leap of faith, if it works, great, we're at the vanguard of new hair. If it doesn't, we're chumps. Not for the first, neither the last time in our lives.

Whining about money lost gambling is bad form. So work on your poker skills if you want to do something productive, take pictures, keep a TRX2 diary -so if it doesn't work, it'll be Whitfield's tombstone, imagine hundreds of users with pictures proving it's inefficacy- or hell, experiment with your own ingredients.

Keep it real, keep it together. Be ****ing mature. Grow some hair. See some hope.

And so on and so forth
                        Ah yeah.. pretty sure it was all jokes. sorry Whitfieeeeld.

Comment

• reset
                          • Nov 2010

does any one get a slaty taste in there mouth after taking trx2
                          Yes, very much so. The salty aftertaste tends to linger for hours for me.
                          Also seeing a lot of fuzz on top but like other posters not sure if this was always there or my mind is tricking me.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

hey

well then your mind is not tiircking you at all it must be results its the anixety of always cheaking ya hair hows your shedding going

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Well the fuzz was there before or it wasn't?! I'm sure id know if there was fuzz on my head that wasn't there two weeks ago. Sounds to me like you guys are getting some gains here?

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by reset
                                Yes, very much so. The salty aftertaste tends to linger for hours for me.
                                Also seeing a lot of fuzz on top but like other posters not sure if this was always there or my mind is tricking me.

my hair is pretty long, about 4/5 inches and i do see loads of 1 inch hairs all over my head though, this could new growth. and still my shedding is down to a minimum.

Comment

Working...