Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DallasTreado
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bakez
    Can't believe Oxford University would want their name on a scam.
    What makes you think they are endorsing this product?

Comment

• AgainstThis
      • Jan 2011

Ok, third hair wash, about a week after starting TRX2.

Shedding was almost nonexistent, just enough for me not to -positively- completely freak out.

Again, this may all be coincidence but **** me if things aren't looking good right now ;D

Comment

• AgainstThis
        • Jan 2011

DTreado is right, Oxford University does not in any way endorse or disapprove of this product.

Whitfield is an alumnus and he can use that status as he sees fit, but the university is not necessarily behind him. The national grants he procured however, are something none of his peers can boast of.

Food for thought.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
          Ok, third hair wash, about a week after starting TRX2.

Shedding was almost nonexistent, just enough for me not to -positively- completely freak out.

Again, this may all be coincidence but **** me if things aren't looking good right now ;D
          Againstthis, you are getting me excited. Hopefully everyone that is taking this starts posting their progress, if any. Approximately how many hair's would you lose a day, compared to now?

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

For the past 4 months it was around 40-50 per wash at a conservative estimate, could have been more but by the time I got to 50 I was too disheartened to count any more.

This past week started with 12-15, contiuned like that and tonight it was like maybe 10 hairs and really thin ones at that, nothing compared to the actual thick hair falling out in the past.

The reason I'm saying this could be a coincidence is that in the past, following no regime at all, my hairloss would stop for three or four months, minimal shedding and a certain thickening of the hair would occur and some time later -apparently when some inner biological clock triggered- I would go through a hardcore shedding stretch which no regimen could contain.

So now this could be a coincidence but it does look quite promising, yes

Comment

• CVAZBAR
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
              For the past 4 months it was around 40-50 per wash at a conservative estimate, could have been more but by the time I got to 50 I was too disheartened to count any more.

This past week started with 12-15, contiuned like that and tonight it was like maybe 10 hairs and really thin ones at that, nothing compared to the actual thick hair falling out in the past.

The reason I'm saying this could be a coincidence is that in the past, following no regime at all, my hairloss would stop for three or four months, minimal shedding and a certain thickening of the hair would occur and some time later -apparently when some inner biological clock triggered- I would go through a hardcore shedding stretch which no regimen could contain.

So now this could be a coincidence but it does look quite promising, yes
              Hmmmm, so your shedding would actually stop for no apparent reason? Even without taking anything? Craap, hopefully it's not that and it's TRX2!

Comment

• Bakez
                • Dec 2010

Have you taken any photos?

If we are honest, this guy sounds like a conman. I think if Oxford University (probably the most respected University in the world) had one of their students find the cure for hairloss they would be on it straight away. At the moment this guy is just using the name to get credibility

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                  Hmmmm, so your shedding would actually stop for no apparent reason? Even without taking anything? Craap, hopefully it's not that and it's TRX2!
                  Shit yeah hope its the Trx kicking in and not a resting phase that you usually experience-this is exciting news nonetheless

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                    Shit yeah hope its the Trx kicking in and not a resting phase that you usually experience-this is exciting news nonetheless
                    Shit i wish i had a resting phase haha. My hair has been shedding for years and has not stopped.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      Seems like many people don't believe in Againsthis huh? I never really thought about it but i will admit that they make me feel a bit skeptical. Seems honest though.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                        Shit i wish i had a resting phase haha. My hair has been shedding for years and has not stopped.
                        Guess I'm 'lucky', i only ever see 6 or 7 hairs in the shower but its deffo departing, and if i hear more reports of lessened shedding i think ill be placing an order

Comment

• AgainstThis
                          • Jan 2011

I *have* taken pictures, go a bit back in the thread!

And I will keep posting pics at pre-determined marks.

Comment

• Zoidberg
                            • Jan 2011

Received an email reply to my question!
                            Thought might be worth sharing if anyone like myself is taking extra supplements...

Andy, Jan-22 12:02 (GMT):
                            Hello *Zoidberg*,
                            My name is Andy (scientific support). Sorry for the late response.
                            Your current regimen looks strong, and I hope that you are both looking and feeling healthier as a result.
                            I would recommend eliminating the elements of your regimen that coincide with the active ingredients in TRX2 (for example, L-Carnitine). Taking too much of any one ingredient can be unhealthy, and the added cost of purchasing separate supplements in addition to TRX2 is probably not justified. TRX2 will not have any adverse reactions with the other elements of your regimen, and given that your metabolism is probably quite healthy, you can expect very satisfying results.
                            Please keep us updated on your progress! Thanks,
                            Andy
                            what I have been taking since Dec '10

500mg L-Carnitine
                            600mg n-acetyl cysteine
                            high strength multivitamins + minerals tablet
                            omega 3 /cod liver oil
                            lots of extra fruit
                            lots of extra nuts

Comment

• LOLOLOL
                              • Jan 2011

Has anybody tried it on any of there pet's yet??????..........Whitfield did say at one point in his Q & A's it's safe for animals too!!!!!!!!!............lolololololol
                              Somebody must have advised them to remove it from the site, why on earth would they have printed that????????............FFS...........i had faith until then
                              I had ordered my tablets before i read that.........but instantly cancelled when i saw it!!!!
                              And they did refund me straight away!!!!!.......that was back in November...........

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by LOLOLOL
                                Has anybody tried it on any of there pet's yet??????..........Whitfield did say at one point in his Q & A's it's safe for animals too!!!!!!!!!............lolololololol
                                Somebody must have advised them to remove it from the site, why on earth would they have printed that????????............FFS...........i had faith until then
                                I had ordered my tablets before i read that.........but instantly cancelled when i saw it!!!!
                                And they did refund me straight away!!!!!.......that was back in November...........
                                Should have persevered, if it works on dogs too, you'd be sorted

Comment

Working...