Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zoidberg
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    You have more chance of hair growth from the product than you have of getting an email reply.
    hmm, maybe some people will get replies in the first 3 months... for others it might take up to 9 months?

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
      hmm, maybe some people will get replies in the first 3 months... for others it might take up to 9 months?
      Haha and some never

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Haha and some never
        In fact the lack of mail replies is real shite customer service, whatever way you look at it, ignoring potential customer's, really isnt savvy business practice (if you intend to stick around!)

Comment

• Zoidberg
          • Jan 2011

In fact the lack of mail replies is real shite customer service, whatever way you look at it, ignoring potential customer's, really isnt savvy business practice (if you intend to stick around!)
          True, for the price we are paying and for something we're buying on trust you would expect them to be friendly in the beginning at least!

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

A couple of pics after having a shower - day 6 with 3 caps of Trx2 a day.
            One pic with wet hair one with dry hair.
            Will do the same again in a month
            Thanks for taking the time to upload pics, will be a good reference point for us

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

True, for the price we are paying and for something we're buying on trust you would expect them to be friendly in the beginning at least!
              Exactly, i couldnt care less now about answer's i was seeking, i just want acknowledgement from them, and it's not happening. It really put's me off, it seem's no one is getting replies, pant's!

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

I've mailed him again and asked that he visits this thread, and pops on to chat, it wont happen, but if he see's what we think he might buck his idea's up about contacting us. Worth a try anyway.

Comment

• Zoidberg
                  • Jan 2011

Thanks for taking the time to upload pics, will be a good reference point for us
                  No problem, hopefully there will be something meaningful to show in 3 months.
                  Anybody else going to do the same?

Comment

• Zoidberg
                    • Jan 2011

I've mailed him again and asked that he visits this thread, and pops on to chat, it wont happen, but if he see's what we think he might buck his idea's up about contacting us. Worth a try anyway.
                    I suppose if he does chat it is a great opportunity to answer a lot of questions in one fell swoop

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I suppose if he does chat it is a great opportunity to answer a lot of questions in one fell swoop
                      That's what i was thinking, worth a shot

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Didnt notice this video on the Trx site before, but here's the guy taking your money in action..

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                          • Dec 2010

SO you take 3 PILLS A DAY???? How many pills in a bottle??

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                            SO you take 3 PILLS A DAY???? How many pills in a bottle??
                            90 far as i know. Think they say dosh em down your throat all at once or through out the day? Really scientific lol

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

90 far as i know. Think they say dosh em down your throat all at once or through out the day? Really scientific lol
                              So a bottle would be for roughly a month and how much is a bottle??

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                                So a bottle would be for roughly a month and how much is a bottle??
                                Go look on the site lol, dont know it's in Euro's, about £125 for three month's worth.

Comment

Working...