Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

KMoney, I believe Swooping is being sarcastic. I wouldn't put much stock in this. Just another formula with a bunch of herbs that are supposedly good for hair loss. Most of us have tried all of these for years with little to no results. You can consume everything in this formula for much cheaper. Have you tried fin, minoxidil and 2% nizoral?

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by swooping
      how dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from oxford here. That university is better than harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.
      lol

Comment

• Sogeking
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Swooping
        How dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from Oxford here. That university is better than Harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.
        I remember when this was announced, majority immediately called bullshit. I don't understand why people were buying this. IT was a vitamin pill with potassium in it.

Comment

• Illusion
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Sogeking
          I don't understand why people were buying this..
          Based on the whole Follicept-thing, I can now answer this question: Because people are desperate as ****. I've only been on hair loss forums for 10 months or so but man, things get hyped up so quickly around here...

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

I've made a few mistakes in my life. Starting this thread was one of them.

Comment

• diffuseloser
              • Sep 2014

Lol @ BoSox. Fair play at least you can hold your hands up and say that.

Comment

• bigentries
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                I rather think positive, regardless of what people believe.

This product is promised to have good results, so i'll stick with that until it's proven wrong.

Originally posted by BoSox
                Words can't describe how bad I want this to work. My diffuse thinning is getting so bad on top. Depression is taking its toll on me :/

Good luck follicept.
                Some people never change

Comment

• Swooping
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by Sogeking
                  I remember when this was announced, majority immediately called bullshit. I don't understand why people were buying this. IT was a vitamin pill with potassium in it.
                  Haha, well I do understand why. Most people from nature are less logical and objective than others. That's perfectly healthy. After all everyone has a different personality. However, add to this that people are heavily emotionally influenced here by their hair loss. The overwhelming majority therefore just heavily lacks objective rational capacity.

This stretches to far ends; from people thinking that fapping will cause baldness to people buying treatments like this... Or thinking that IGF-1 will have impact .

People know this and they take advantage of this in any form whatsoever. It's quite sad actually but then again when demand is there, supply will be there too. If people can be manipulated like a little kid into buying a e-book that massaging your scalp will reverse your hair or some other snake oil then people will take advantage of this.

In a perfect world everyone would be educated about hair loss & posses critical logical thinking. We all know however that this is a utopia. It's not going to happen. We all see this from the looks of this thread, the recent follicept thread... And the list continues...

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by bigentries
                    Some people never change
                    It's interesting eh how they never change. Always wrong, yet a new hype and they all jump on it again ... Anyway at least he had the guts to admit he was wrong, 9 out of 10 ppl wont do that when they finally understand that Follicept was just another failure too ... And that they will come.

Comment

• Illusion
                      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Arashi
                      It's interesting eh how they never change. Always wrong, yet a new hype and they all jump on it again ... Anyway at least he had the guts to admit he was wrong, 9 out of 10 ppl wont do that when they finally understand that Follicept was just another failure too ... And that they will come.
                      Those hypes are annoying as fck. I'd like to think of myself as a reasonably rational thinker when it comes to future treatments regarding hair loss, but when there are threads being made that get 300k+ views in a time span of a mere 2 months, it gets hard to keep a proper focus on what's actually good/legit and what isn't.

Comment

• Trouse5858
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Illusion
                        Those hypes are annoying as fck. I'd like to think of myself as a reasonably rational thinker when it comes to future treatments regarding hair loss, but when there are threads being made that get 300k+ views in a time span of a mere 2 months, it gets hard to keep a proper focus on what's actually good/legit and what isn't.
                        Bingo. But people subconsciously (or maybe consciously as well, I don't know) want to put their eggs in the basket of the quickest fix. Hearing that the nearest treatment is another 5 years off is incredibly depressing and so people do mental gymnastics to appease their expectations that they'll wake up tomorrow and there will be a groundbreaking "cure" underway. The genuine timelines of a bringing a drug to market through the scientific process is also a bit elusive to a non-scientist like myself. When you read about these new studies, they're encouraging and discouraging at the same time. Encouraging on one hand because these brilliant teams are constantly learning more about the triggers of MPB and coming up with solutions.

The natural downside to that is "Sh*t!! We still don't even fully comprehend how this happens in the body! How can we possibly expect to cure it??"

Comment

• Swooping
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by Illusion
                          It can be hard sometimes yes. Anyway a full blown cure or whatever is still a far way to go dude. Hair transplant industry is actually growing at a pretty rapid rate. Go figure.

Comment

• KMoney
                            • Feb 2015

Hi James, thanks for your advice.
                            I've been using HR23+ and it's decreased the loss of my hairs which I can only be pleased about. I'm not expecting miracles, but it's definitely steadied things.
                            I've tried minoxidil and it didn't do anything for me. I was on it for 9 months or so. Waste of time. What's nizoral?

Comment

• bornthisway
                              • May 2013

How much are they paying you? JK You can attribute this decrease in fall out specifically to HR23+?

Comment

• Thinning@30
                                • Mar 2010

I feel like it's worth revisiting this thread in light of all the current hype over Follicept. There does seem to be a curious psychological pheonomenon going on in that thread with the people getting all excited over it--at least the ones that aren't shills. I can't put my finger on it, but it's like a combination of naivete, scientific illiteracy, and wishful thinking. I wonder if a lot of the people getting excited are young or at least new to hair loss and haven't experienced the cycle of hype and disappointment that inevitably happens with these types of products.

It's funny how people said the exact same things about TRX2 that are now being said about Follicept: "a reputable university would never be attached in any way to a scam product," "PhD scientists wouldn't dare risk their reputation and professional standing by promoting a scam." It's also worth remembering how the folks behind TRX2 did some of the same things the Follicept people are doing now. Bold claims of efficacy before there has even been an internal trial based on nothing more than speculation. After all, TRX2 was "The treatment finally arrived!" They even said it would regrew hair in the front and temple regions were fin and minoxidil usually do nothing. It's depressing, but there are moments when I think I could make a lot of money if it weren't for my scruples.

Comment

Working...