Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutch_Dude
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
    So did you buy the Omega 3 and which one you recommend?
    eat fish 3 times a week and you're fine.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

To say their trial results have been "outstanding" in their FAQs is a big damn statement for them to make!! It's exciting for sure, and I agree that they could be keeping quiet due to pending patents-so that tends to make sense. It's this postassium ion delivery stuff that is intriguing, apart from that, far as I can see it's all just regular aminos and vits.
      But they say they've optimized everything, so who knows, hopefully you guys on it will see some changes over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Gryffindor
        Just sent this email to Mr. Whitfield:

Tom,

I am a 21 year old who has experienced accelerated hair loss for the last few years. I've been on Propecia and Rogaine for over a year with seemingly little or no results ( I understand that if I took neither my situation would be much worse).

My question is this: what additional information can you supply, without violating your "stealh mode" modus operendi, that will convince me to make such a large investment. Simply listing "the cessation of hair loss," "the regrowth of hair follicles," and "visibly stronger & thicker hair shafts," is asking for a lot of faith on the part of your prospective clients given the history of fraud in the hairloss industry. Furthermore, your claims sound too good to be true. How is TRX2 that different from a vitamin? Couldn't I simply take a combination of the active ingredients you've listed, such as BCAA, to achieve the same result? What is different about the way the BCAA and other supplements are absorbed in YOUR compound versus the BCAA I can buy over the counter? Quite frankly, I'm concerned that you've done some prudent research and put together a compound that should, in theory, combat hair loss. How can you know if theory translates into actuality unless you've conducted clinical trials? Compounding this worry is your need for funding. You've said yourself that you've more or less spurned traditional VC funding. I honestly and wholeheartedly believe that you've stumbled upon a breakthrough in hair loss treatment, that you're well qualified in your field, and that you're working diligently to synthesize a medicine based upon your research. I'm just not convinced that TRX2 is it, and I'm concerned that you're rushing out a theoretical vitamin to supplement funding for further research. Nobel as your intentions are, I'm just not capable of bearing the financial burden of the TRX2 treatment unless it will make a significant impact.

Secondly, how long does one need to take TRX2 before its effects are noticed? I vaguely remember reading this information somewhere, but cannot remember where, and cannot find any mention of it on your website.

Finally, despite my skepticism, you and your company seem different from the average snakeskin oil salesman. The hair loss community is putting a lot of faith and hope in you and your claims. Hair loss at such a young age has been devastating for me as I'm sure its been for everyone else of all ages; don't capitalize on our misfortune with misleading claims and shady business practices. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Karma, and Karma is a bitch.
        Hi, did you get a reply to this?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutch_Dude
          I already told them to check again, and i told them that on the website everything is in order. this happened this morning by the way. why does it take them so long to reply to a message? :S
          Did you manage to resolve this yet Dutch Dude?

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Did/Is anyone seeing a row of 5 white boxes that have broken icon's when they've gone to order on the billing page? It says 'includes' and then a row of five broken boxes. I'd like to know what it actually says in those boxes before i order?!?

Also, if we go on the three month plan, is there an option to discontinue it if we deem it necessary? As i understand it, they will keep automatically sending every three months otherwise?

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
              • May 2010

Lol all this waiting is driving me insane

Comment

• BoSox
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by ThinFast
                Bosox, I've seen your pics and I'd eat shit to have hair like yours. I'm assuming you're a New England guy, so to quote the ever eloquent Antonio Cromartie, "You're an asshole".

Hahah.. well thank you.

This "asshole" just ordered his 3month supply.. chea.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by BoSox
                  Hahah.. well thank you.

This "asshole" just ordered his 3month supply.. chea.
                  i hope all of these medicines will keep us going until aderans comes out, hopefully in 2014-2015....or histogen.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                    Did you manage to resolve this yet Dutch Dude?
                    I take it you did then

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      I take it you did then
                      oh yeah, it was a spelling mistake :P. i still don't understand why they are being so difficult.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

No idea, I given up hope of receiving answers to my mails lol

Comment

• zxc
                          • Oct 2010

i dont get why people keep throwing their money at 'solutions' with no photographic evidence.

if we restrained from buying then Whitfield would be forced to come out further, provide photos and explain how this stuff works.

you're all making this guy very rich for nothing claims !

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by zxc
                            i get why people keep throwing their money at 'solutions' with no photographic evidence.

if we restrained from buying then Whitfield would be forced to come out further, provide photos and explain how this stuff works.

you're all making this guy very rich for nothing claims !
                            i disagree. i really think he's on to something. he's been making very serious claims on his website, and if his product turns out to be a scam, he could find himself in a lot of lawsuits.

also, they can't put photos on if their product hasn't been patented yet. that's more of a legal matter.

Comment

• zxc
                              • Oct 2010

anyone can make claims on a website, form the other posters it seems as thought hes toned down the language significantly on the actual packaging, thus defending himself from lawsuits whatever.

i hope it works but i certianly wont be wasting my money until some of you guys show some pics of improvement.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by zxc
                                anyone can make claims on a website, form the other posters it seems as thought hes toned down the language significantly on the actual packaging, thus defending himself from lawsuits whatever.

i hope it works but i certianly wont be wasting my money until some of you guys show some pics of improvement.
                                toning down the language on the packaging will not protect him from lawsuits.

Comment

Working...