Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThinFast
    • Apr 2010

I think this whole thing is a joke. I just tried to purchase this product again and it keeps giving me errors, same as before. A brilliant man affiliated with Oxford University makes a life changing product and they can't get someone to design a decent checkout process on their website? Seriously?

Comment

• reset
      • Nov 2010

You might be right about the whole "pre-order" scheme being a way to build hype. It might also be true that this product will be another disappointment. But I`m cautiously optimistic. Getting a PhD from Oxford is reassuring though no guarantee we`re not dealing with another swindler. If you look at the funding for the company developing this product (Oxford Biolabs) you can see that it is being backed by two very credible organizations (link posted below). Again that doesn`t guarantee this product will be effective but to me it seems there is plenty of room to doubt he`s just another snake-oil salesmen. In the end, the risk financially is not too high for me so gonna give it a try.

Comment

• DallasTreado
        • Nov 2010

I get the feeling that this is all part of a scientific experiment to show the effects of marketing hype on consumer behaviour. So, when it turns out that no product is forthcoming, the young phd will publish on marketing and misleading advertising in a scholarly journal

Comment

• Gubter_87
          • Aug 2010

I don't really know what he would be trying to prove... That hair loss sufferers are desperate and will cling to just about anything that gives them a bit of hope? Big news flash there...

Comment

• KeepTheHair
            • Mar 2010

lol I also thought that at first. To be honest what do you think is more likely...

him trying to prove hair loss products can be sold very easily

or

he has found a semi cure to baldness?

meh

I'm hoping it's the semi cure thing. But anything is more likely than a product that works, as we know. Kinda stupid if he is just trying to prove a point though, so I have doubts about everything. But I will give it a go.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
              • Jul 2010

1. the company is not going to ask for a patent just because they are trying to prove a marketing point.

2. there are testimonials of people who participated in the trial fases.

3. False advertisement to this extent is according to European regulations even illegal.

Comment

• DallasTreado
                • Nov 2010

I hear you all.... I know, I know....

Just had my hopes up too many times - like all of us

Comment

• Gubter_87
                  • Aug 2010

Naturally we all hope this will work just as good as they say it will. But in the interest of staying sane, I would advice everyone to not get their hopes up to high. I mean come on, there is absolutely nothing revolutionary about these ingredients. Nothing whatsoever...

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                    • Mar 2010

For me, the product is moderately exciting. It sounds like a good product, but it isn't the 'big one' that the company is working on. Actually, my hunch says it's a product that will work moderately well and will finance the company's bigger projects. For that reason alone I will buy it.

Comment

• Gubter_87
                      • Aug 2010

Fixed by 35:

In my opinion, for this not to be a scam, the products will have to follow through the statments they have made of "significant regrowth" even in the frontal region. I truly hope it does - but I am skeptical.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                        • Mar 2010

Sure, and it's good to be sceptical. However, please note that they say the product's usefulness declines depending on how far up the Norwood scale you are.

Comment

• reset
                          • Nov 2010

The way I see it, the process can be broken down into three questions?

1) Is there actually a product?
                          2) Are there any side effects?
                          3) Is it effective?

Question number one will be answered next month. (There either is or isn`t a product)

Question number two I`m a little concerned about. I`ve had to quit both rogaine and propecia due to sides. Although the company says this product consists of `entirely drug-free compounds` it also mentions ` transitory gastrointestinal effects` as a possible side-effect. But at least it shouldn`t take long to see if one has this side-effect or not and lets hope there`s nothing more serious in the long term. . (Click on the link below, then click on the brochure on the right-hand side for more information)

Question number three will definitely be the hardest one to answer and will take the longest. Unless the results are dramatic it could be hard to gauge the success. The brochure states it will take at least three months before results begin to show and for others it could take up to a year. That doesn`t sound too promising and it`s easy to see how a year of these pills can run up a large bill. A year with no results is beyond my financial risk threshold so I`ll give the product six months assuming no sides. If nothing is noticeable after six months then it`s back to the HM quest. But let`s hope for the best.

Comment

• ThinFast
                            • Apr 2010

Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ThinFast
                              Ok, I'll ask again. Who, in the U.S. has tried and successfully ordered these pills? They are not effective if you cannot order them on TRX's own site.
                              if you have a credticard then you shouldn't have a problem. in europe it's not very common for everyone to have creditcards so i have to see if i can order it in another way...

Comment

• Gubter_87
                                • Aug 2010

Dutchdude; Haha what? Not common for people to have credit cards? I do not know a single person who does not have a credit card. Even most of the 15 year olds have their own debit cards.

Comment

Working...