Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Go for fin man I get weight gain I take it once a week I still get weight gain but it keeps my hair, just go for it you might be a lucky one with Hardly any sides, what you going to do wait until something else comes?, it never will

Comment

• Cob984
      • Sep 2012

Who are the plenty of people ulanude? dirtbag, you suck

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
        Go for fin man I get weight gain I take it once a week I still get weight gain but it keeps my hair, just go for it you might be a lucky one with Hardly any sides, what you going to do wait until something else comes?, it never will
        True champ, I also may be an unlucky one that ends up on propeciahelp tho

Comment

• ulanude
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
          Who are the plenty of people ulanude? dirtbag, you suck
          thanks Cob984 this is getting 'low level"now so look them up yourself

Comment

• Winston
            • Mar 2009

The above post pertaining to the sale of unopened bottles of TRX2 has been removed. This post violates our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service.

Comment

• paoxxx
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by ulanude
              Actually in my case results only kicked in late (after 6 month or so). Strange that in your case it seems the other way round. Like you I was on Propecia and the only time I experienced excessive shedding (and was worried) was some weeks after I stopped it (and started with TRX2). However, this was only of temporary nature.
              I would wait and see what happens. In my case it was well worth staying on TRX2 as my hair just looks better that ever. Plus I lost all the sides I had with Propecia.
              Don't get discouraged by those who are disapponited and don't see results - trx2 may not work for everybody but for those it works it kicks ass.
              Thanks Ulanude.

Shedding is now still strong - the thin area at the crown is by now as it was when I started 6 months ago. But I cannot deny the extremely good results I quickly got at the beginning.
              I notice some thin hair in the front line - the only spot where it is possible to check actually - My hope/feeling is that trx2 synchronized/accelerated the hair cycle in the critical areas, and soon something good will start to appear.

It is worth telling here that after few weeks on trx2, hair was much stronger, I really had to pull them hard to pluck them out from temples and crown.
              Now they come off very easily unfortunately.

Did anybody experienced the same effects?

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

Calling Ulanude: still holding strong with Trx2?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                  Calling Ulanude: still holding strong with Trx2?
                  Ulanude is always going to tell you what you want to hear...

Comment

• KMoney
                    • Feb 2015

I tried TRX2 for 9 months and I didn't notice a single new hair grow. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I've wasted a lot of money on TRX2.
                    I just hope this pill works for some of you, because it didn't work for me

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I wasted over £600 on this scam snake oil. Steer clear.

Comment

• unbalding
                        • Sep 2014

460 pages for this garbage? Man people are desperate.

Comment

• KMoney
                          • Feb 2015

I was on TRX2 for ages and it didn't work, so I've just purchased 3 bottles of HR23+, as I stated on my other thread. I'll keep you all posted how I get on. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by unbalding
                            460 pages for this garbage? Man people are desperate.
                            TRX2 is run by Oxford BioLabs. The company was founded in August 2008 by former scientists from the University of Oxford and is incorporated as a Limited Liability Company in England & Wales. Oxford is one of the world’s leading centers for biochemical research and the commercialization of new technologies.
                            We are a team of scientists and medical authorities brought together by a shared aspiration: to challenge the status quo and end the frustrations of people suffering from hair loss. Our team consists of a growing number of
                            World leading scientists in the field of potassium channel research Dermatologists and experts in the field of androgentic alopecia Medical professionals and surgeons
                            How dare you to question this treatment? We are talking about scientists from Oxford here. That university is better than Harvard. Can't question them. I'm going to order a bottle soon, in good faith.

Comment

• Swooping
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by KMoney
                              I was on TRX2 for ages and it didn't work, so I've just purchased 3 bottles of HR23+, as I stated on my other thread. I'll keep you all posted how I get on. Fingers crossed.

Whats HR23+? Sounds interesting.

Comment

• KMoney
                                • Feb 2015

Just going to start a thread about my update on HR23+ so check it out.

Comment

Working...