Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
    i see someone at regrowth has upped his dose of finasteride to 2mgs a day and he says it has grown his hair back.
    Perhaps it has, but at what cost?

Comment

• humboldt
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      To be honest I'm shedding as per usual, but gotta carry on, still got three months supply left, on I go..
      But why carry on...what should change next month(s), if there wasn´t any (little) change the last months??? I expected at least a little decrease in the hairloss rate to get a proof, that TRX could be an effective, powerful AGA-treatment..

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
        But why carry on...what should change next month(s), if there wasn´t any (little) change the last months??? I expected at least a little decrease in the hairloss rate to get a proof, that TRX could be an effective, powerful AGA-treatment..
        I'll carry on because I've got three full bottles still, in the hope going past three months to six may deliver the 'honest results' I was promised

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Thing is, a fair dose of negativity is warranted by now-sure they say 5-8 months or even longer, but by 3-4 months I'd have expected a few people to come forward and say yeah man, shit is starting to work, peach fuzz spreading,setting the scene for hairy **** off temple regions. It ain't happening, people still shedding.

There's only AgainstThis who's mildly happily I think? And who else? Lol, it's not looking promising really for a turbo reversal, save your money newbies, heed my advice.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Well in the shedding mines stopped so maybe a sign

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

My hAir has fully stopped shedding hair looks healthy so I'm easily 3 months and a bit in so hang in there

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                My hAir has fully stopped shedding hair looks healthy so I'm easily 3 months and a bit in so hang in there
                I'm hangin in desperation lol, time will tell.

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

I think I have been on it longer then u but I mean reduce shedding is a bonus

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                    I think I have been on it longer then u but I mean reduce shedding is a bonus
                    We're most likely experiencing natural mpb shed cycles.

I'm not looking for a shed bonus.

Im expecting honest results and regrowth, won't settle for random shedding, anyway, time is passing..

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

There is still time

Comment

• Deluxe
                        • Jul 2010

Density

For everyone taking pics and posting, please try to include a picture of your hair parted down the middle, which can easily indicate if hair is getting thicker or showing regrowth. This is one of the ways that TRX2 is requiring individuals to take pictures who are taking part in their customer study.

Againstthis and gutted, it would be very interesting to see this especially from you guys as both of you are noticing differences in hair texture and thickness.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                          • Jan 2011

If we had thought of this 4 months ago, it'd have been better. As it stands now, it won't make much of a difference. In another month or two we'll know what's what.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Well against this

How long until you hit month 5 any difference in your hair

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

[ TRX2 Support Team] Re: Why are you sending me a quarterly shipment (ticket #12864)
                              Reply ▼
                              *Delete*More ▼
                              6:50 AM
                              TRX2 Support Team
                              Show details
                              ## Please do not write below this line ##

Important: If you’ve not heard from us within 72 hours then odds are we’re having difficulty getting emails through to you. Check your spam folder if you have one.

Thank you,
                              Luiza / General Support Group
                              TRX2.com

BUY NOW - FREE Hair Journal - FREE Ebook
                              Follow: Facebook - Twitter
                              Update
                              Your request (#12864) has been updated.
                              Simply get back to us by replying to this email. Alternatively can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link: support.trx2.com/tickets/12864

michael, May-16 23:50 (BST):
                              I want to know how many bottles of trx2 you are sending me code I have enough for six months and if I don't have the results I want I will be sending them back to you
                              Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:51:17 +0000

Luiza, May-16 17:51 (BST):
                              Dear Michael,
                              I confirm that the supplies have already left our warehouse this morning. Therefore I won't be able to cancel this quarters shipment (and/or refund you for this quarters transaction) - I'm sorry that this hasn't been your expectation when ordering. However, you have ordered the recurring product (including the price discount and benefits involved) and as the order has been processed automatically there isn't anything we can do about this at this stage.
                              I have now canceled your Hair Growth Club subscriptions, as instructed. There will be no more automated shipping/billing anymore in the future.
                              One note: Please be aware that results can take some time to kick in - for the majority of customers this happens after around 5 month of continued use - see http://www.trx2.com/store/faq/#f2.
                              During the last weeks we received tremendously encouraging feedback from our customers and will be publishing an extensive knowledge base (including photos, results and other effects) on our website soon. Please do stay tuned and feel free to reach out again any time.
                              I wish you the very best!
                              Luiza

michael, May-16 14:40 (BST):
                              Well I have enough and since I have not achieved the results I want I'll wait and you guys still have no proof this product works
                              Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:58:55 +0000

Luiza, May-16 13:58 (BST):
                              Dear Michael,
                              you are currently subscribed to our TRX2 Hair Growth Club subscription (Best value) - see http://www.trx2.com/store/trx2-capsules/. This is what you have been ordering back on the 25.02.2011. You have been charged for your second quarterly supply on 12.05.2011 according to the terms you have agreed and signed up to. During the checkout process we are explaining multiple times that when ordering the "Best Value" deal (i.e. the Hair Growth Club Subscription) you will be billed/shipped automatically every quarter (only our "Good Value", "Introductory Value" or "Bulk Offerings" come as one-off payment). The Hair Growth Club really is designed for your convenience to not have to worry about reordering. Also there are benefits involved with the subscription (e.g. a price discount and a FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
                              Am I understanding right that you wish to cancel your Hair Growth Club subscription so no future supplies will be shipped?
                              Cancellation of your Hair Growth Club subscription (i.e. automated shipping/billing every 3 month) is no hassle and can be done at any point BUT once done we will not be able to reverse it and any accrued membership benefits will be lost (e.g. the FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
                              Also I have dropped a line to our warehouse team to see if your supplies already left our warehouse. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them. If the supplies haven't left we could cancel shipment (and refund you accordingly). However, if the supplies are already on their way to you there is nothing we can really do on our side for this time shipment.
                              Hope this helps & please do let me know how you wish to proceed.
                              Best,
                              Luiza

michael, May-14 23:24 (BST):
                              To: TRX2 Support Team
                              First Name: Michael
                              Last Name: Theodosiades
                              michaeltheoo@hotmail.com
                              I never signed up for a quarterly shipment and your trying to send me
                              one I don't know If your product works yet so I'll wait to reorder it
                              my self if your product is the real deal get back to me asap

Comment

• Winston
                                • Mar 2009

People when will you all wise up as realize that you are all wasting your precious time and money? TRX2 is simply one of many in a long line of ineffective hair loss products marketed to desperate hair loss sufferers. Wake up already!

Comment

Working...