Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Hmm he aint getting my money yet, i'm sitting tight, maybe i'll go for Fin, not sure, but this set up seems dodgy to me. Looking forward hopefully to hearing of good result's tho, finger's crossed

Comment

• reset
      • Nov 2010

I`ve been trying to find a connection with Oxford University aside from Thomas Whitfield being an alumnus of Oxford. The wording for the patents on the link posted below seems too general. Any thoughts?

Update: still on stage 3 of 5 on the DHL tracker. Over two days on stage 3

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by reset
        I`ve been trying to find a connection with Oxford University aside from Thomas Whitfield being an alumnus of Oxford. The wording for the patents on the link posted below seems too general. Any thoughts?

Update: still on stage 3 of 5 on the DHL tracker. Over two days on stage 3

http://www.bioregio-regensburg.de/in...id=1210&fid=80
        God knows, looks like youve found an Oxford phone number there tho, haven't seen that before personally. So a potential point of contact other than mail.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
          • Dec 2010

Buried deep in the small print of TRX2's "full 60-day money-back guarantee"

is the below terms. Please DO NOT give this swarmy company your money. It follows the business model of getting whatever short gains in can swindle by marketing techniques that fool the buyer into thinking a legitimate company, institution, person, or science supports it!

Please do not respond saying that this dishonest practice does not mean the product doesn't work. Please!

Details of TRX2's Return Policy

Please note: For our physical products we can only refund you for unused packs! Packs that have been opened and used are excluded from our refund policy.

Hilarious!!!

GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM. NOT SURE IF THIS IS LEGIT BUT SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON "HAIR LOSS HELP FORUM".

Comment

• KeepTheHair
            • Mar 2010

^ -_- so what?

read the thread.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
              ^ -_- so what?

read the thread.
              Exactly, this has already been discussed.

Just watching the clock now and awaiting user reports, the jury is out, hope he lives up to his claims, or I'll be wishing a mighty Karmic attack on him daily.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                Exactly, this has already been discussed.

Just watching the clock now and awaiting user reports, the jury is out, hope he lives up to his claims, or I'll be wishing a mighty Karmic attack on him daily.
                i still didn't get mine...

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

i recieved mine last week. although i have been on each of the trx2 ingedients indvidually for the past 3 months and i have to say that my hair loss has drastically reduced. im still waiting for regrowth though but i can see tiny hairs all over my scalp, my hair is about 4 inches long and i can see 1 inch hairs growing everywhere, but no hair in the temple region as of yet.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                    i recieved mine last week. although i have been on each of the trx2 ingedients indvidually for the past 3 months and i have to say that my hair loss has drastically reduced. im still waiting for regrowth though but i can see tiny hairs all over my scalp, my hair is about 4 inches long and i can see 1 inch hairs growing everywhere, but no hair in the temple region as of yet.
                    Wow that's a good sign. Are you on fin or anything else too?
                    What exactly have you been taking individually for thenlast three months please?

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Wow that's a good sign. Are you on fin or anything else too?
                      What exactly have you been taking individually for thenlast three months please?
                      ive been on

saw palmetto 320mg 1pill x day
                      provillus 1pill x a day ( stopped this after 60 days, i know its considered a scam but when i first took this i regrew one thick terminal hair way below my hairline, which was DEFINETELEY grown due to taking provillus but now nothing has grown from taking it)
                      inneov hommme product 2pills x a day

trx2 ingredients -
                      potassium 1 x a day 100mg
                      l cartinine - 500 mg 1 x a day
                      nicain - 500 mg the flush kind
                      bcaa - 1500mg 1 x a day

after starting these my hair loss reduced drastically i was losing loads of hair everyday while running my hands through my hair as well as after shampooing, now i merley lose 10-20 hairs, i can see areas where my hair has become diffuse, starting to fill in.

i also introdcued grape seed extract on 29th november 2010 to try and see if i can boost regrowth after reading of an experince on another hair loss forum i take 100mg pill 5x a day.

but wholeheartedly my hair loss is under control, and hopefully another 3 or 4 months on this i would like to see some regowth in the hairline.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                        • Jul 2010

ive been on

saw palmetto 320mg 1pill x day
                        provillus 1pill x a day ( stopped this after 60 days, i know its considered a scam but when i first took this i regrew one thick terminal hair way below my hairline, which was DEFINETELEY grown due to taking provillus but now nothing has grown from taking it)
                        inneov hommme product 2pills x a day

trx2 ingredients -
                        potassium 1 x a day 100mg
                        l cartinine - 500 mg 1 x a day
                        nicain - 500 mg the flush kind
                        bcaa - 1500mg 1 x a day

after starting these my hair loss reduced drastically i was losing loads of hair everyday while running my hands through my hair as well as after shampooing, now i merley lose 10-20 hairs, i can see areas where my hair has become diffuse, starting to fill in.

i also introdcued grape seed extract on 29th november 2010 to try and see if i can boost regrowth after reading of an experince on another hair loss forum i take 100mg pill 5x a day.

but wholeheartedly my hair loss is under control, and hopefully another 3 or 4 months on this i would like to see some regowth in the hairline.
                        well, assuming you are telling us the truth, finasteride, saw palmetto, nizaoral and TRX2 should do the trick

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutch_Dude
                          well, assuming you are telling us the truth, finasteride, saw palmetto, nizaoral and TRX2 should do the trick
                          And assuming Whitfield is

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

And assuming Whitfield is
                            i hope he is, i think these ingredients synthesise another key molecule that the body normally produces by itself, however to use tht molecule by itself in pill form would require fda trials etc?
                            we wont know what this ingredient combo actually doee until his patents are published septmeber of this year.

and i was speaking with trx2 a couple of months back and they did state that photos will be released after the trials on this treatment conclude, i think they said q3 of this year.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                              • Jul 2010

i hope he is, i think these ingredients synthesise another key molecule that the body normally produces by itself, however to use tht molecule by itself in pill form would require fda trials etc?
                              we wont know what this ingredient combo actually doee until his patents are published septmeber of this year.

and i was speaking with trx2 a couple of months back and they did state that photos will be released after the trials on this treatment conclude, i think they said q3 of this year.
                              i think the fda is only american...so he has nothing to do with the fda.

if you look at the FAQ section, some patients did notice side effects, but not many.

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutch_Dude
                                i think the fda is only american...so he has nothing to do with the fda.

if you look at the FAQ section, some patients did notice side effects, but not many.
                                i meant the uk/eu equivalent of the fda.

Comment

Working...