+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 465 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

All I know is that before TRX2 I was shedding like a mother****er.

A month in, I'm losing 7-10 hairs a day MAX (Compared to 50-60 before). I don't know what you call that, but a mental dwarf such as myself calls it a good ****ing deal.

Well said that's results

Default to the chump

Why would a poster bother so much in arguing through this whole ****ing thread everyday how awesome this product is??
    Ahemmmm maybe, personal interest. Tell us chump, are you in any way related to this product? Is this your job, to cheerlead this sh*t until it is proven to be a *****ng scam?
    No really, at first I was polite but seeing you debate this without proof is just too much? Who are you, what are your connections to this product? If you are 'just a happy consumer' fine!!!!LET OTHERS SPEAK THEIR MINDS!!!!

UK go apply your wrath to propecia users, save them from potential doom.

As we have said over and over, we are happy to take this shit, if it don't work that's that.

Just because you've been taken for a ride many times and are bitter. Let us get the **** on with it. If it's a pile of shit, I'll be back reporting as such.

Chill the hell out man, drop the insults, no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    It's not. Scam how can it be my results have been better than propecia in 3 weeks
    Champ looking at your pics you've a got a fkn mop on your head anyway. How the **** can you even tell any changes have happened in three weeks?

JeeZ fair play, but it's getting a bit much reading your one liners praising this stuff in broken English.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I say: let the goons learn the tough way... AGAIN!
    Again? This will be my first attempt at trying to stem the flow of hairfall.

Speak for yourself. I've never been fleeced on a hair product in my life.

First time for everything tho, and im willing to try this, it's my choice son.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Again? This will be my first attempt at trying to stem the flow of hairfall.

Speak for yourself. I've never been fleeced on a hair product in my life.

First time for everything tho, and im willing to try this, it's my choice son.
    Congratulations! Believe me, it won't be your last, but all the best I seriously hope this product works for you, I am merely trying to convey WHY this product is a worthless pile of donkey vomit. You people are acting as if I don't want a better treatment than a sticky mess of a liquid vasodilator and a hormone breast growing perpetual sex drive assassin of a drug we have today. The only reason i joined bald truth was for the opportunity to share a platform with an indulividual representing the only plausible 'possible' treatment in the industry.

Anyway best of luck.

Much more of this back and forth "bitching" is just going to get this thread locked down. Then NO ONE will know results/lack of results. I sure as hell won't go through the trouble of posting any after having to read some of this.

Scams will always be around and new ones will still be created in this industry. UK, Instead of attacking the few who are willing to try out an alledged scam and can provide actual feedback/proof, why don't you take the comedy show (LMFAO) to the head of the problem and go after someone like Whitfield instead? Attacking the source will truly be the best method to stop a scam which you clearly abhor (sarcasm). That is of course assuming that you derive as much personal satisfaction from a righteous act as you do ridculing strangers.

UK, you have a lot of hostility and have not contributed anything to this thread or topic. You have your doubts, you're not the first and believe it or not, you're not the first to compare TRX2 to some sort of multivitamin. You have spent 0 money on TRX2 and have no interest in this other than to belittle others. Much as you cannot stand the "retards" who buy into these things. I find it amusing when people get their jollies off other's misfortunes behind the veil of anonymity... internet bullying is so played out. Bottom line is you have NOTHING to contrbute. Trolling is frowned upon all forums including this one.

I'll say it again, let us guinea pigs bear the burden and put everyone else's mind at ease, one way or the other.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Much more of this back and forth "bitching" is just going to get this thread locked down. Then NO ONE will know results/lack of results. I sure as hell won't go through the trouble of posting any after having to read some of this.

Scams will always be around and new ones will still be created in this industry. UK, Instead of attacking the few who are willing to try out an alledged scam and can provide actual feedback/proof, why don't you take the comedy show (LMFAO) to the head of the problem and go after someone like Whitfield instead? Attacking the source will truly be the best method to stop a scam which you clearly abhor (sarcasm). That is of course assuming that you derive as much personal satisfaction from a righteous act as you do ridculing strangers.

UK, you have a lot of hostility and have not contributed anything to this thread or topic. You have your doubts, you're not the first and believe it or not, you're not the first to compare TRX2 to some sort of multivitamin. You have spent 0 money on TRX2 and have no interest in this other than to belittle others. Much as you cannot stand the "retards" who buy into these things. I find it amusing when people get their jollies off other's misfortunes behind the veil of anonymity... internet bullying is so played out. Bottom line is you have NOTHING to contrbute. Trolling is frowned upon all forums including this one.

I'll say it again, let us guinea pigs bear the burden and put everyone else's mind at ease, one way or the other.
    Didn't you read my last post or does your boring verbatim platitudinous nature dictate you lapse behind the general flow of this constructive critique? I have contributed not through the ad hominem mechanisms deployed by the pro affiliate marketers of this product I have had the misfortune of conversing with but by merely recommending you simply analyse the vacant background behind this joke of a product. Lets be honest here, me criticizing the creator of this product shall not cause that individual to crawl up into a shrill figure an fade away into the books of hairloss history, as might I add, this product shall eventually do. I would prefer to see a concerted effort from consumers to question this bucket of monkey piss for themselves and make an informed decision.... Change can only occur on the consumption side.

PS sorry about the grammer im typing off my phone

With UK_ and thechamp on Ignore, this thread is much more bearable

Anyhow, further in and I am not imagining this, things are slowly filling in, in the front. More time will yield concrete proof -or not- but I still have a good feeling about this.

Any of the other TRX2 users experience reduced shedding and a slight, yet noticeable thickening down the front?