+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 465 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

So your telling me my hair loss completely stopping and my hair is thicker a scam

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    BIOACTIVE - WOW! Incredible, might buy me a 12 month supply in that case! In three months time quote my post because I GUARANTEE YOU 100% it will be another WASTE of a product, utterly useless - please quote my post and show me how wrong I was.

Anyway why waste good money on HT/wnt research when the cure has always been here:

http://www.bioactivenutrients.com/

LMFAO - Go ahead, spill ye money an prove me wrong - im waiting.

Nothing to lose? How about my damn money & time n the dissatisfaction of being scammed ONCE AGAIN by YET ANOTHER lie of a product with NO proof of concept whatsoever - but go ahead! There is a reason why these scams never die, there is a constant demand for them in the form of hoards of RETARDED CONSUMERS.
    Yep you've got **** all to lose because you aren't taking it.

We've already agreed if it doesn't work, the jokes on us.

You've obviously been a retard quite a few times yourself , as you've been scammed a few times before eh?

You know, the hostility in threads like this ****ing amazes me.

Despair is our common bond here.

Despair and vanity.

The sole purpose of sites like this is to compare info, check facts and work out possible solutions. To so fiercely attack something EITHER WAY unproven so far can only suggest you're a Propecia baby, which is fine for you -if not your old lady, eh, see how the flaming can go on forever?- but not us.

So we're trying it. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Better than doing **** all or growing tits, in my opinion.

If it doesn't work, I've wasted 300 Euros.

Woo ****ing hoo, big deal. I've had evil women, gambling and cheap liquor take a lot more of my income than Whitfield. So if he was capable enough to scam me, props to him and I'll be a tad wiser.

If I do grow all this sweet baby hairs I'm seeing into an actual new hairline, I want a picture of you with "DONKEY" perma-marked on your forehead, okay?

[QUOTE=AgainstThis;23073]If it doesn't work, I've wasted 300 Euros.

Woo ****ing hoo, big deal. I've had evil women, gambling and cheap liquor take a lot more of my income than Whitfield. So if he was capable enough to scam me, props to him and I'll be a tad wiser.

If I do grow all this sweet baby hairs I'm seeing into an actual new hairline, I want a picture of you with "DONKEY" perma-marked on your forehead, okay? [/QUOTE

Pmsl

ALSO, the cheap site you linked as part of your academic attack doesn't have anything to do with combatting hairloss. It's merely a vitamin store.

Whitfield has made very specific -and extravagant- claims as to what his product does. He's either for real or the All Time Snake King. And All Time Snake Kings simply don't have the money to rent facilities like the ones he does, let alone hire and maintain a team for a period of 5 years.

Okay - Okay - All of you will see in 3 months time - You are gonna be the ones that look like fools - fair enough if 300 euros is nothing to you - but in my opinion even if they were selling these multivitamins for £10 a can id better douse my scalp in BIOACTIVE goat urine and expect better results.

You're right - I have NOTHING to lose b/c I wont be divulging in this garbage unproven joke of a product - but please - be my guest in perpetuating the "retard market" I have no problem with the conmen that sell these vitamins with the flash label - its the retarded goons that buy into them I cant stand. I also challenge ALL of you who disagree with me to do the hair count, the research and show me that this product works in treating MPB.

I dont even take Propecia - wouldn't touch the stuff - God knows what 15 years of ****ing with your hormones in that fashion does.

Who cares what the damn intentions behind the products of that site I showed you entail - my point was that there is NOTHING special in the term "bioactive" when related to a set of cheap vitamin ingredients - you can get the same "BIOACTIVE" garbage from the bladder of a dead camel for all I care there is no damn difference.

Just pulled this from their small print:

"Please note: For our physical products we can only refund you for unused packs. Packs that have been opened and used are excluded from our refund policy." <<Basically flog whatever gets sent back to some other poor retard.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA CONMEN - Go place your order, have fun chewin' up vitamin pills all day n night waiting for those hairs to sprout lol

KEEP DREAMING PAL

You guys have got to relax. Stop insulting one another and let the guys who are willing to try TRX2 see what happens. If it's a scam everyone will know within the year and Whitfield will be exposed as a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    You guys have got to relax. Stop insulting one another and let the guys who are willing to try TRX2 see what happens. If it's a scam everyone will know within the year and Whitfield will be exposed as a fraud.
    Fair enough - lets see - three months I wanna see before/after pics and possibly a hair count LOL.

LMFAO they also sell minox on their website haha talk about hardcore affiliate marketing conmen - but please! Carry on! Make your purchase - 3 months