+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 465 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Propecia works. Trx2 does not, until proven otherwise.
    Never said it didn't. I'm just not too excited about the side-effects of propecia, not to mention that my family doctor recommended I stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Never said it didn't. I'm just not too excited about the side-effects of propecia, not to mention that my family doctor recommended I stay away from it.
    My GP said "Go for it" - but when i asked him if he'd prescribe some a while back whilst i was looking into it, he politely said, "No, i'm not willing to get involved with that"

Propciahelp.com put's me off everytime.

I tried to order some, but it said something about missing tokens.

I'm afraid to try again because last time they double charged my account, the page isn't even loading correctly either.

Anybody else having the same issue? I might just wait a little longer to order some anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I tried to order some, but it said something about missing tokens.

I'm afraid to try again because last time they double charged my account, the page isn't even loading correctly either.

Anybody else having the same issue? I might just wait a little longer to order some anyways.
    I don't ser what the big hype is... Its just a multivitamin some Oxford grad proved supports the development of hair... It does not prevent or treat hairloss due to androgens..... Waste your money at your own expense.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I don't ser what the big hype is... Its just a multivitamin some Oxford grad proved supports the development of hair... It does not prevent or treat hairloss due to androgens..... Waste your money at your own expense.
    We are, possibly

Read back on the thread.

"Just another multivitamin" is a gross over-generalization. The components in TRX2 are bio-active, which, in layman's terms means they have unique reactions when coupled to the proper receptors. They are not just passive things, sitting in your system.

Anyhow, a few more months and the joke will either be on us or EVERYBODY'S gonna have reason to party.

It's a win-win situation for you doubters, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Read back on the thread.

"Just another multivitamin" is a gross over-generalization. The components in TRX2 are bio-active, which, in layman's terms means they have unique reactions when coupled to the proper receptors. They are not just passive things, sitting in your system.

Anyhow, a few more months and the joke will either be on us or EVERYBODY'S gonna have reason to party.

Exactly, well said. They've got **** to all lose, so shut up and let us get on with it nay-sayers.

What a idiot vitamin pill that has stoped my hair loss and made my hair thick

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Read back on the thread.

BIOACTIVE - WOW! Incredible, might buy me a 12 month supply in that case! In three months time quote my post because I GUARANTEE YOU 100% it will be another WASTE of a product, utterly useless - please quote my post and show me how wrong I was.

Anyway why waste good money on HT/wnt research when the cure has always been here:

http://www.bioactivenutrients.com/

LMFAO - Go ahead, spill ye money an prove me wrong - im waiting.

Nothing to lose? How about my damn money & time n the dissatisfaction of being scammed ONCE AGAIN by YET ANOTHER lie of a product with NO proof of concept whatsoever - but go ahead! There is a reason why these scams never die, there is a constant demand for them in the form of hoards of RETARDED CONSUMERS.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    BIOACTIVE - WOW! Incredible, might buy me a 12 month supply in that case! In three months time quote my post because I GUARANTEE YOU 100% it will be another WASTE of a product, utterly useless - please quote my post and show me how wrong I was.

Anyway why waste good money on HT/wnt research when the cure has always been here:

http://www.bioactivenutrients.com/

LMFAO - Go ahead, spill ye money an prove me wrong - im waiting.

Nothing to lose? How about my damn money & time n the dissatisfaction of being scammed ONCE AGAIN by YET ANOTHER lie of a product with NO proof of concept whatsoever - but go ahead! There is a reason why these scams never die, there is a constant demand for them in the form of hoards of RETARDED CONSUMERS.

Remarkable...