+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 465 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Sounds fine to me. At the end of the day we're paying to try this out, those that are not, well, why don't you just shut up and just see if we get results? The scam debate is boring now, lets wait - and let those of us trying it out discuss pros n cons as and when is nesassary. Let the scam theme raise it's ugly fkn head again when we feel we've been had?

Couldn't agree more Jcm.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Why don't you let others decide by themselves!!!!!!what is the deal with you and pushing this product that people are so skeptical of?If it is effective people will see results sooner or later. Until then relax and stop trying to manipulate people!!!!
    He is not pushing the product at all. You and thechamp are the only ones pushing in either general direction, although I believe thechamp's persistence is more of an overzealous enthusiasm (and if he is seeing the results he claims, who can blame him?).

You come in, read this thread which has maybe 2 pages worth of early results from actual TRX2 users, and 85 pages worth of anticipation, questions, and doubts, which leads you to conclude and state, "The verdict is in, TRX2 is a SCAM!". That sure sounds like someone trying to push people's opinions one way or the other. You demand science, manufacturer's studies and results; evidence to support their claims, yet you passively provide none of this to counter in support of your argument. That's manipulative to me. You don't want it, fine, don't buy it, no one's holding a gun to your head. It ultimately is one's choice.

Againstthis, jcm, myself, and a few others are doing this as unbiased and scientifically as practically possible. We're not clinics and not "professionals" in the hair restoration world. We have taken before pics and we are experts are own heads of hair in regards to appearance and other aesthetics. Other than thechamp, no one has made any prolific claims. I think those of us that are taking the supplement will report back when we see progress or if we don't. I really have nothing else to say other than what Againstthis has repeatedly said, time will tell.

Default Ad me to that

Like I said no shedding excisting hair thicker that's results to me

will this shit work on a norwood 3?shit, the guys using it here are norwood 1's.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    will this shit work on a norwood 3?shit, the guys using it here are norwood 1's.
    I'm a little further along than NW 1. I have diffuse thinning on top, I'm probably a NW3 vertex. I've only been on the supplement for a week though.

Default To Earl y to say

As I've said I'm early stages like Norwood 1

Norwood 1 is'nt considered to be mpb, it's just an adult hairline, unless thinning is present.
    I do wonder how many people think there balding because there naturally proggressing to an adult hairline, then happily hop on hormone altering drugs for the next ten years.
    I'm guessing a lot!

Well, I`m an NW5 so if this stuff works on me it should work on most MPB sufferers. A month in and nothing noticeable to report.
    `This is a scam` has been repeated ad nauseam as some other posters have pointed out. And as also pointed out earlier, there is little point to argue scam or effective treatment when results or lack of are in waiting (unless someone is really seeing improvement). Results (negative or positive) will speak for themselves. Also, reports of effective treatment will require photographic evidence to be taken seriously. I hope I have reason to post before/after photos.

Yep, I think you've hit the nail on the head there reset.
    I wish everybody luck with this, and hope it works.