+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 465 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Spencer Kobren can endorse anything he wants to endorse if it is proven to work. He talks about anecdotal reports all the time and seems to be reporting a lot on PRP and Acell which are not FDA approved treatments for hair loss. I don't think the hair transplant doctors are too worried about this product and if by chance it does works it will only enhance their business like Propecia has.

Default So far it's working

Dr Spencer is scared if this works what else is he going to talk about

Default This is why I hate hair loss forums

They always endorse the products they get paid for

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Plus, with nothing but anecdotal reports (rather than controlled studies) to go by, it would be rather difficult to determine whether TRX2 was actually causing the reported results.
    i agree with this even if some people are getting results on this thread, they are going to be classed as anecdotal, i think until controlled studies are performed either by trx2 themselves (which even then i doubt people will take thier word) or a independant regulatory body no one will feel confident in this product.

Winston you are actually wrong.

PRP and ACell are *universally* endorsed by the ISHRS surgeons, exactly because they augment their procedure,they do not detract from it. Propecia is what they give you a year prior and the rest of your life, if you decide to go the HT route.

TRX2 is something that, IF effective -and that's a HUGE if, right there- will kill all low level 1200-2000 graft procedures dead in their tracks. Especially the prettyboy "Oh shit, I don't wanna have a widow's peak at 30" easy work they get. TRX2 is something that is being funded outside the circuit and that also bothers them greatly.

Ultimately, the proof will be in the pictures. In two months time this will either be a fiasco and a cautionary-tale thread or a revolution.

60 days people.

That’s a ridiculous notion. Spencer owns this forum, why would he allow this thread to go on for over 84 pages if he was scared of this product? If it were not for him we would not be talking about this product here. I highly doubt he’s concerned. That's just silly!

Default Well I'm on trx2

3 weeks in and it stoped my hair shedding and it's thicker this is more than propecia did in 3 weeks

And if i'm not imagining things, my fuzzy temples, seem just that bit more fuzzy, i might be seeing thing's, but that fuzz looks slightly, just slightly longer than it used too.

**** knows, looks that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Winston you are actually wrong.

PRP and ACell are *universally* endorsed by the ISHRS surgeons, exactly because they augment their procedure,they do not detract from it. Propecia is what they give you a year prior and the rest of your life, if you decide to go the HT route.

TRX2 is something that, IF effective -and that's a HUGE if, right there- will kill all low level 1200-2000 graft procedures dead in their tracks. Especially the prettyboy "Oh shit, I don't wanna have a widow's peak at 30" easy work they get. TRX2 is something that is being funded outside the circuit and that also bothers them greatly.

Ultimately, the proof will be in the pictures. In two months time this will either be a fiasco and a cautionary-tale thread or a revolution.

60 days people.
    Actually Propecia is probably going to prove to be much more effective then TRX2 and most people get if from their family doctors not hair transplant surgeons. Propecia has made it possible for countless men to avoid having hair transplants so that theory is a little skewed. From what I have read the ISHRS doesn't universally endorse PRP or Acell and neither do all of the doctors in the IAHRS. Yes these things do augment hair transplants, but some doctors are claiming that they might eventually eradicate them all together.
    TRX2 is basically like taking vitamins, I highly doubt that any serious person in the hair world is concerned about it hurting their business.

Look I said it before, if it works for you people I’ll be standing in line to get some myself, but we all know that you can not see results from any product in less then a month so we will all have to just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    And if i'm not imagining things, my fuzzy temples, seem just that bit more fuzzy, i might be seeing thing's, but that fuzz looks slightly, just slightly longer than it used too.

**** knows, looks that way to me.

And i'll also add, the nape of my neck is sprouting wiry hairs, i've never had a hairy neck before, bizarre.